Chapter 31

I felt strong arms around me and stirred awake. I saw my superman asleep and smiled. Last night? Best night of my life! I grabbed Roman's shirt and put it on. I flipped the covers off of me and stood up. My lower region was in a great amount of pain but I think it'll go away before the match. I grabbed our clothes that were scattered on the ground. I went to the bathroom and stood by the mirror looking at my reflection. My neck was dotted with red spots. I giggled as I thought about last night. His strokes were strong and steady. His kisses were soft. His grip was firm, and I lost my Card to the man I love. I stripped down to take a shower. I washed my body and hair really well I turned off the water and wrapped the towel around my body. I put the dirty clothes in the hamper and went back into my room to change. Roman was asleep still so I lotioned up in the closet and got changed Into a Black T shirt and some basketball shorts. I dried my wet hair and pulled it into a ponytail.

"I could wake up to this every day." I heard from behind me. I turned around saw Roman sitting up and smiling at me. I grinned. He got up from the bed and walked over to me. He only had on his basketball shorts. His hair was out of its ponytail and down his back. He looked down my claw acrylics and started laughing. I looked down in embarrassment and he turned around to show me his back.

There were some deep red marks on his back. Dang I didn't know I scratched him that bad I thought as I ran my hands along the long red lines.

"Don't worry about them. In a few days they'll clear up." He said kissing my forehead and walk in towards the bathroom. I went down the hall to the kitchen but stopped when I saw almost everyone asleep in the living room. My eyes widened at the sight. Were they here all night!?

"Get up!" I yelled. They stirred but woke up. Randy rubbed his eyes. "Damn. Well good morning to you." He said smiling.

I furrowed my eyebrows as Brie got up and stretched. "Were y'all here the whole night?!" I asked almost embarrassed. The majority of them laughed. And Naomi stood up.

"You feeling good." She teased me. I covered up my face. "Why were y'all here?" I asked.

As if on cue Roman walked in clean and in blue basketball shorts and a Black t-shirt.

"Why the hell are you guys here?" He asked then walked over to Jey who was still asleep and slapped him awake. He jumped up and looked around.

"Well, we came here with movies from Red box. We bought some pizza and snacks. Ya know to have a movie night and end the night well. We got here and saw that y'all weren't out here in the living room. But then.." Nikki started but the pause to laughed.

"Ahh! Joe!! Oww! That hurts!!" Dean mimicked my voice, moaning for emphasis and getting the others to laugh. I hid my face in Roman's chest and he hugged me.

"Your an asshole." He told Dean, joking, "Matter of fact, just for that you can leave." He said pushing Dean out of the room and locking the door.

We got a good laugh and they all went into the dining as I got breakfast supplies out of the freezer.

~Friday Night Smack Down

Dominican Republic

I sat at Catering with Nikki and Naomi. My match with AJ was in 20. Right now it was a match between Rollins and Cena and they were both pretty worn out.

I ate a fruit salad but the girls kept giggling and teasing me. "What?" I asked eating a strawberry.

"I just can't get i ever the fact that you let Reigns have it." Nikki smiled. I laughed and finished up.

"Well belive it honey. I had a great day yesterday. Thank you guys for being the best older sisters I can have." I hugged them.

"Aww shucks!" Naomi said covering her face joking around. We laughed at her and resumed talking.

The match between Rollins and Cena were over and Cena had won after giving Seth the Attitude Adjustment.

"Aj Lee and Adrian, To the Gorilla." The intercom boomed. I stood up and stretched.

"Good luck." The girls wished me and I went out to the Gorilla. AJ was already there and smirked at me once she saw me. I rolled my eyes waited Till my music played.

I went out to the ring slapping hands with my fans on the way and rolled In.

"This match is scheduled for the Divas Championship. From San Diego California,Weighing in at 115 pounds, Adrian!" Justin Roberts announced. I raised my hand up and the crowd cheered.

''Lets light it up!" AJs theme played. She skipped out.

"And her opponent from (something) New Jersey, Aj Lee!" She hopped into the ring and hoisted up the Divas title. The crowd was really cheering for her. Huh, I guess she has fans with that nasty attitude I thought as she handed the referee her title. (btw I love Aj in real life.....proceed)

We stood in the ring and she shouted insults at me but I wasn't paying her anymind. I slapped her and she looked at me smiling. And she did was she does best. She jumped on me knocking me down and began to attack me.

I pushed her off of me to spare a bit of time to get up. I was in the corner and was using the ropes to support me up. She came at me with full force but I kicked her in the face. I climbed on the ropes and gave her a flying clothed line. She fell down bouncing off the canvas and layed there for a while. I walked over and flipped her over and began dominating.

~ Halfway through match

I ran to hit AJ with the flying hurricana but she moved out of the way. She grabbed me and turned giving me a neck breaker. I ran my hands through my hair as I thought of ways to put her out. I have to admit, she's pretty good. As I slowly got up felt something cold and hard hit my back pretty hard. I screamed and rolled around in pain. Is she serious?

The steel chair cane crashing down on my body some more and no matter how much I screamed. Aj kept hitting me with that chair. I tried rolling out of the ring but I couldn't it felt like I was paralysed. Aj laughed and let go of the chair. She got down on her knees and lifted my leg up for a pin.

1

2

3

Lets light it up!

I heard but was too hurt to move. My back was in pain and whole body was in pain. and AJ grabbed my hair pulling me up a little.

"That's why you don't mess with a crazy chick." She whispered and let me go. I groaned and felt my body getting weaker. I saw the Medics and a few of the superstars run to my aid. But my eyelids felt heavy and closed.

~

Tisk tisk tisk. AJ AJ AJ

Lol