Chapter 27-Showing you love part 1

~The next day

My eyes fluttered open and I looked up and the ceiling. I sat up and groaned. There was pain at the side of my stomach and I groaned and got up off of the bed.

I unplugged my phone seeing multiple messages from Roman. I unlocked my phone and read one message:
Baby, quit playin around and shit. We needa talk. Call me in the morning.
-Ro❤❤

I rolled my eyes slightly and walked into the bathroom.

Ill talk to him eventually, im just a little hurt still but its okay. I looked at my reflection. My swollen eye was suddenly turning bluish. I sighed and stripped down to take a shower.

I suddenly relaxed once I felt the warm water cascade down my body. After a quick Ten minutes shower I got out and wrapped the towel around my body. As I was walking back to my room, Brie walked out of hers.

"Oh good. Your wake. I was just about to head to the gym. How you feeling?" She asked me examining my face.

"Ive been better." I said. She nodded and walked off. I went into my room and got out fresh underwear, the boyshorts kind. Lord nows I hate panties. I lotioned up my body and put on a black sports bra with black Nike leggings. I laced on my Nikes and made sure to cover my face with a little bit of make up on t ok hid my bruised eye. I grabbed my phone and waterbottle leaving the room. When Brie and I got to the gym. Everyone was in there and music was playing as they worked out and talked.

Brie went over to Bryan and kissed him. I giggled cause she was conplaining about hair from his beard being in her mouth.

Aj and Nikki were in the ring playfighting but It looked like it was getting a little physical. Nikki eventually pinned Aj and it was Nikki and my trun to wrestle. She gave me a hug before we locked up. The door opened and Roman walked inside. We mad eyecontact for a second then I was knocked down by Nikki. I got up and was knocked down again. I quickly slid out of the ring and Nikki furrowed her eyebrows. I signaled for her to wait for a second and then walked up to Roman. He sighed and stuffed his hands into the pockets of his basketball shorts. I stood before him and crossed my arms. We continued staring at eachother. I felt the others looking at us but I dont really care.

~Roman pov

I stared at her not saying a word. She crossed her arms and said nothing back as our staredown continued. That bitch Aj ran to me and jumped on me wrapping her arms and legs around my waist. Adrian rolled her eye. And I sighed looking at Aj

"What?" I asked her setting her on the ground. "I missed you." She said smiling and clinging onto my arm.

I was fine with haveing a storyline with her, but shes taking it all up the ass and its really irritating me.

"So whats up Adrian?" I asked ignoring Aj. Adrian cracked a slight smile.

"Um nothing I just wanted us to talk." She said. I grinned at her and Aj clung to my arm and gave Adrian a dirty look I rolled my eyes and pushed her off of me a little.

"Can you stop doing that?" I asked Aj. "I don't like you and I would really like it if you would stop that." I growled slightly earning snickers from the divas and guys who were eavesdropping. Adrian laughed and AJ let me go. She scowled at Adrian who waved at her and she stalked away.

Just me and my baby. She looked down and smiled. I grabbed her hand and we walked out of the the gym. We walked down the hallway and turned a corner where we stopped.

We stood there for a while in silence I decided to break it. "Baby..." I started. She looked up at me and her beautiful eyes were glossed with a little bit of tears.

"Joe.. I love you more than anything but I finally see where your going with this. Its starting to get really complicated." She complained as I rubbed her back.

" Adrian... Baby...We're an odd couple, ill admit that. But don't say I was right because I wasn't. If I let you go, I'll loose the best thing that's ever happened to me." I said softly. I cupped her chin making her look up at me.

Adrian pov

Hearing him said that made my heard leap. I looked into his amazing greenish-grey eyes. How did I ever go about getting a man like him in my life.

"We'll do things together publicly if that helps. Fuck what Paul says. I love you no matter what anyone says." Roman smiled down at me making me smile and hide in his chest childishly.

"Don't hide your beauty." He said leaning down and kissing me.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips. Roman bit my bottom lip and I tugged it back. "I love you more." He said as we pulled away.

"So, tomorrow's your birthday. We should get your hair and nails done. Maybe go out for dinner tonight?" Roman suggested.

I laughed as we walked back to the gym hand in hand. "Oh Roman! My superman." I gushed and jumped onto his back. He laughed and held the back of my legs. I kissed his cheek as we went back into the gym.

I jumped down and ran into the ring. The girls were sitting down and talking. Their tense faces loosens up once they saw me happy and excited. I attacked Naomi with a hug wrapping my arms and legs around her waist squeezing her to death.

"I'm taking it that things went well." She choked out. I jumped down and squealed.

"Indeed." I gushed.

~