Chapter 34

I avoided Roman for the rest of the day as much as I could. The girls encouraged me to talk to him but I just couldn't being myself to that.

And when so did see Roman I stayed quiet.

"Are you sure nothing's up?" Roman asked as We drove to the arena.

I n oo's added my head and heard him sight. We parked our car and he helped me take he things out of the car and into the arena.

I saw the girls an quickly ran to them. "Adrian!" Roman called out to me but I made it in the locker room just intime. I leaned against the door and sighed. There was slight pounding on the door making me jump.

"Adrian! Stop playing with me!" Roman yelled from the other side of the door. I panicked feeling my eyes stung with tears. What if he doesnt want a baby? Sooner or later he pushed the door opend and walked in frustrated but calmed down once he saw my sad eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He grunted as I sat down on one of the benches. He sat next to me and I sighed.

"I dont know how to say this."I said as my voice cracked. I rubbed my fore arm and bit my lip out of nervousness. Roman glared at me waiting for me to say something.

"Gotdammit! Adrian what the hell is wrong with you!" He asked getting angry.

"I-......." I paused looking into his blue grey eyes and sighed. A couple of tear drops fell from my eyes.

"Are you breaking uo with me or some shit?" Roman asked.

I shook my head laughing a little. "No." I responded.

He put his hand over his chest for dramatic effect. "Whew. Then whats wrong?" He asked me again.

"Have you ever thought about having kids?" I asked softly. Roman though for a second and shrugged.

"I mean.. yeah. I always wanted to have my own large Samoan family someday." He responded. I let out a small breath of relif.

"Oh..Um Joe...." I ran my fingers through my hair. "Im pregnant." I muttered. There was silence in here. I looked up and saw a shocked Roman who didnt say anything.

I started panicking cause He just wasnt sayung anything.

"How long have you known?" He asked me. I looked down. "Since this morning." I replied and Roman sighed. He pulled me onto his lap embracing me in a tight hug. "Your not mad?" I asked him after I pulled away.

"Mad for what? In a matter of months I'll have a little me or you running around my house." He smiled and kissed my lips. I grinned back at him. "Have you been to the hospital yet to know how many months yet?" Roman asked me.

"No.. not yet. I wanted to let you know first.. but as you know I was too scared." I said. Roman chuckled and rested his hand on my belly even though nothing was there yet.

"I cant wait to start a family with you. Just us and our large family." He whispered and pecked my lips.

~This chapter sucked! But I had to get one out. Next chapters will be fantastic