Chapter 9

~ Next day.

"Adrian! Get your ass up girl. We going to the gym!" I heard Naomi yell. What the hell is she doing in our room? Groaning, I pulled the cover over my head and snuggled.

I have no tolerance for today. I hate,hate,hate Roman. I mean hate is a strong word but he is just freaking annoying.

The cover were flipped off of me and I shivered feeling the cold air bite my skin.

"What?? I groaned and tried curling into a ball to warm my self up. I kept my eyes closed.

"What's wrong with you?" I heard Brie ask. I shrugged. I felt a hard slap on my thigh and screamed.

"What?!?" I asked jumping up. Brie giggled and Naomi held her hand. She hit me? I ran my fingers through my hair and rubbed my eyes with the other hand.

"We're going to the gym." Naomi said. I flopped back down. "I'm not going." I murmured and covered my face.

"Why? We always go to the gym in the morning." Brie asked sitting at the foot of the bed. I shrugged. "Dunno. Just not going" I answered.

~

Sure enough they pulled me out the bed and told me to shower and get ready. We head to the gym.

I sit on a mat and watch the girls stretching and getting ready to hit the tread mill. I'm not in the mood.

I unlock my phone going on Instagram and taking a picture with a sad face and captioned it: Not in the mood #sad #hurt.

I wad already getting 15 likes in two minutes. Dang.

I sat there watching all the activity going on in the gym. Most of the superstars were lifting weights and the divas were either running the treadmill or in the ring play fighting.

A few minutes later the door opened revealing Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. I looked at Ambrose and he caught me staring and gave me a smile. Roman followed his gaze and met eyes with mine. I rolled my eyes and looked away. Randy's sweaty self walked over to me and I looked up at him. "Hey." He said. I smiled and stood up. Randy tried hugging me but I ducked. "Eww. Shower and then give me a hug." I giggled. He wrapped his arms around me anyways. I laughed and finally pushed him off me. He chuckled and took my hand in his.

"We should go out sometime." He said seriously now. I looked at him confused.

"Like on a date?" I asked. Nah too good to be true. "Yeah." Randy smiled.

I blinked at him a couple times trying to see if I was hearing him right.

"Dude, I'm seve-"

"So?" I looked at I'm shocked. I can see how that looks now in a clear vision but Randy and me? Out on a date? In public?

"Um..." I looked around and saw Roman staring at us. I wanted so bad to walk over and slap him on his face but I turned to Randy who waited for my answer.

"I..."

Roman continued staring. What the hell does he want?

"Sure." I answered. Randy smiled and I reached up to give him a hug. I heard a low growl and knew it came from Roman. Who cares. Randy Orton just asked me, Adrian Gonzalez out on a date. ❤❤❤

Sorry it was so short. Next Chapter might be up tomorrow morning to late tonight.