Chapter 36

"And that...Thats your baby. The Baby just hasnt developed yet, buts its growing." Doctor Reed said pointing to the screen. I squealed and sqeezed Romans hand.

"Awww. Baby look. Thats are baby." I gused and looked at the screen. Roman chuckled and let go of my hand. "Ow. But I know baby." He leaned down and kissed my forhead. Doctor Reed wiped my stomach down with a towel and I pulled my sweatshirt down sitting up.

"Okay Adrian. Your a little over 1 month pregnant. I'd say 1 month and three weeks. No stress. No wrestling." Doctor Reed warned and I giggled. He smiled and he stood up.

"Any questions?" He asked Roman and I. I shook my head but Roman raised his hand.

"Yes?" Reed asked him. I looked up.

"Is sex alright around this time? Roman asked. I slapped his thight and covered my eyes in embarrassment.

"What? You were thinking it!" Roman chuckled. The Doctor laughed and removed his glasses.

"Sex is fine. Nothing way to graphic. Next appointment is in two weeks." He answred and left the room. I sighed and bit my lip.

"Your embarrassing you know that?" I asked him as he helped me up. He busrted out laughing.

"Hush up! You love me though." He said. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"Hmmm. Stop before I get it on here." Roman joked. I pulled away and he laughed and grabbed my hand twining our fingers together.

~

3 days pass..

Nikki opened the door to our hotel room and ran inside. She had a bag in her hand and she closed the door behind her.

"Hey Chica." She said. I smiled.

"Hey girl. What you doing?" I asked. She moved my feet from the couch to sit.

"Well we kinda drifted apart these days. We're not as close as we used to be."She pouted.

Thats actually true. I mean Noel had become besties with Nikki and she kinda just turned a bit cold on me. I love Nikki to death, honestly. I just dont like that that happened. I giggled and snatched the bag out her. I pulled the coffie table closer to the couch we were on and dumped all the items onto it.

"I bought a whole bunch of junkies. We needa fatten you up!" She said she kicked off her shoes and grabbed the remote. She went onto ShowBox on the T.V and browsed throught it.

Glancing around at the candy, I pick up a Hersheys milk chocolate bar and stand up.

I make my way for the bedroom and grab a spare blanket and a pillow. I walk back into the livng room and seen that Nikki had chosen Bride of Chucky.

"Nicole. Here." I said tossing it at her. She moved her head to the side. "Clean?" She asked.

I felt my cheecks heat up. "Why do you always bring that shit up. Besides, We havent had the nasty in like 4 days.?" I said as I plopped down on the couch.

She laughed. "Oh poor thing." She joked pausing. "How do you feel about being a momma?" She asked pausing the movie before it began. I turned to face her as I wraped the blanket around me.

"I really dont know. It feels weird, like im still not done growing. But Its something Im looking forward to." I said honestly. Nikki smiled.

"That is so adorable. You and Joe's baby will be so adorable." She cood. I giggled.

"Thanks sis." I sat up and rubbed my arm. "I was thinking....What if I get a job?" I asked Nikki and she thought for a while.

"I guess. Since you wont be wrestling for probably over a year." She added. I unwrapped my Hersheys chocolate bar and bit into it.