Chapter 51- All Good Things Must Come To An End

"Goodnight sweetie." I kissed Joelle's cheeks and forhead. She giggled and I smiled. "Goodnight mommy." She replied. I patted my check and she sat up to kiss my cheek.

We were back at the hotel. The hotel has only two rooms so Aiden and Joelle had to share one and Roman and I had the other. Aiden mainly sleeps with Roman and I so sometimes Joelle has the room to herself which she loves.

I turned off the light and closed the door but kept it cracked open a little and walked to Roman and I's room.

Roman was laying down on his back while Aiden sat on his stomach playing with his phone. I tied my hair up, took my belly ring out, and turned on off the light. Aiden yelled in the darkness and Roman chuckled.

"I used to be afraid of the dark until I was like 14." He laughed. I smiled and climbed into the bed. I turned on the bed side lamp on my side and Roman turned on his. Aiden calmed down a little and laughed.

"My baby." I giggled and reached for Aiden but Roman turned him away from me. "Dont turn my son into a mommy's boy." Roman joked. He almost seemed relieved like something wasnt just bothering him a couple hours ago

I laughed and tickled Aiden's feet making him laugh and drool. Roman rested him in between us and propped his head on a pillow, watching him slowly begin to fall asleep. I smiled and leaned over to kiss Roman. He sighed against my lips but kissed me back.

I groaned and pulled away quickly turning away from him and pulling the blanket over me, being careful not to put it fully over Aiden.

"Adrian dont be like that." Roman said. I kept facing away from him but rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean dont be like that? Be like what? Im trying to find out whats wrong with you but you just dodge my questions." I responded knitting my eyebrows together. Roman sucked his teeth.

"I told you im fine, get over it its no big deal." Roman retorted. I sat up and crossed my arms.

"Well obviously your not okay." I sassed. Roman groaned and stood up. He snatched a pillow up from the bed and pulled off one of the sheets.

"Since you wanna be a bitch about shit that does not concern you you can keep the bed." Roman said. I mouth hang slightly open as I took all of this in. All because I asked what was wrong?

He leaned down to kiss Aiden's head before walking out. I sighed and picked up a sleeping Adien and layed down, laying him on my chest.

His small body heaved up and down. He moved around until he got comfortable.

If Roman wants to be like that then fine. Two can play this game

~

Roman POV

I didnt mean to go off on Adrian but Ive never been put In this situation before. Even though things didnt go too far with A.J, I felt so guilty.

I should have kicked the bitch out the room when I had the chance, now im sitting here figuring out weather or not to tell Adrian or not.

I probably messed alot up. I called her out of her name, something I haven't done in like three years.

I sighed and got comfortable on the couch.

~ Next Morning

I felt something wet on my cheek and popped my eyes open. Aiden smiled down at me, almost drooling on me again but I held him up and sat up.

"Goodmorning to you." I smiled. I gently lifted him up acting like I was going to throw him up and catch him but I didnt. He laughed and I brought him back down.