Chapter 2

((PIcture of Pharrah and Pharaoh in the media section))

I unlocked the door to my mom's car and hopped in. Since she had the day off she let me borrow the car for the day. as i drove home, I thought about the WWE, My flight was at 7:00 tonight. I made it home by 3:30 and got out making sure to lock the car door. I unlocked the house door and as soon as I did, my four year old little sister Pharrah ran over to me and hugged my legs. I smiled and set my bag down to grab her.

'hey aby.'' I smiled and gave her multiple kissed. She gigled and wiggled around. "Where's mom and Pharaoh (fair-oh)?'' I asked. As if on cue, mom arrived at the top of the stairs. The sight of my mom made me want to cry.

"Mom..." I trailed off feeling a huge lump in my throat. She's ben through hell all her life. My dad left her when he found out she was pregnant with the twins because he thought she had cheated on him. I just dont want her to feel as if i'm leaving her too, for good.

She means everything to me. when I Got accepted into WWE she wasnt as excited as I was but as i told her more about it and thats what I wanted to do, she's been supporting me with my decision.

She took most of her savings to buy me everything including new clothes and such., even though it was unnessasry. How can I ever repay her back?

Pharaoh bounced down the stairs with a jagged looking thing wrapped in wrapping paper. He stood at 4 feet 2 inches at four years old. Pretty tall for a four year old if you ask me. 'Dont open it yet until I say so.'' he bossed me and handed me the weird looking present. Mom went to the coat closet to get her purse.

'Okay big head.'' I joked and pushed his head to the side. He looked at me wide eyed. "And I know where i got it from.'' He said pointing in mom's direction when her back was turned. I laughed and shook my head. ''Oooooh! I telling!'' Pharrah said but still laughed.

''Oh hush up Pharrah. No body likes a snitch remember. hahahah Pharaoh, dont say that about Momma.'' I st Pharrah down and she ran to get her shoes. We were going out to eat to celebrate my last day with them tonight.

We were getting ready so early because when time came to go somewhere the twins usually fall asleep or dont wanna go no more.

~

We decide to eat at McDonalds because when chose Golden Corral, Pharaoh threw down a fit. We sat together in the play room and ate while the twins were anxiously waiting to be done so they could go play around.

I looked at them an smiled. Imma miss thing one and thing two. Most boy girl twins didnt really resemble each other much but these two did. The both came out smooth golden tone skinned. Both had large brown eyes. Pharrah being the oldest by seven minutes but Pharaoh passed her in height. All three of us had dimplz in our left cheek tho.

Mom let them leave after they finished their fries. and sh turned to me. ''So I talked to Paul(tripple h) this morning and he promised me that they'll get you a toutor to catch up on you studied. You cant just be on the road and not do some learning.'' She started. ''And if after three months your not doing good then you're back here.'' mom said sternly. I plafully rolled my eyes and gave her a 'duh' look.

'Ma, relax. I havent even left yet. besides, I'm not a kid.'' I shrugged. She nodded and we continued eating

~5:53 pm

I stood with my last suit case open, mentally calculating to see if I had everything. I had already showered and chanded into black sweatpants, a black hoodie,white ankle socks, and black addida slippers. i had a blanket in my backpack just in case I fell asleep on the plane. I rolled my suitcases down the stairs with the help of Pharaoh.

At 6:30 mom drove me to the airport. As I waited for my flight to be called, I looked at the faces of my only family members. "Flight to new Jersey!' They called. I smiled at mom who smiled back and gave me a tight hug. ''GO on and be a good girl.''She said. ''I will. I love you so much.'' I let her go and crouched down to the twins' height and looked at them.

Pharrah rubbed her eyes and looked down. ''Whats wrong baby?''I asked her afraid she got something in her eyes.

''I dont want to to go.'' hse almost cried. I sighed. ''I'll be back soon okay? But in the mean time, be good to momma for me alright?'' she nodded but she was indeed about to start with the waterworks.

i turned to my only brother. 'Dude, you now the man of the house..'' I joked. He nodded and kept his mouth shut. I can tell he too was about to strt crying. I gigled and gave him a long hug.

''I love you both. Gime a kiss.'' I said and they did. I returned the favor andstood up walking to the tube thingy that connects the airplane to the building. as i turned around, i instantly regretted it. They looked so sad and the twins were crying mad hard.

This is me dream. This is what I want becaue by doing this, I can help mom provide for my family and also do what i want.

I kept walking and came face to face with a flight attendant who smiled at me. ''Welcome aboard.''