Chapter 52- Can't do it all alone

Not Edited well!!

I burst into Joelle's room

Her and Aiden were laying down watching Another Cinderella story on my phone. Joelle looked up smiling but it was soon replaced with a sad face once she saw mine. "Why are you crying?" She asked. I hadn't realized that my tears had brimmed over. I shook my head and wiped my face. Gosh I can even think.

"Im fine. Just put your shoes on. And grab a sweater." I said ignoring the ache in my chest. Who would have thought? I guess all good things do come to an end.

Joelle placed my phone down and climbed out of the huge bed and walked over to me. Her shoes were already on from before. I walked over and took Aiden from the bed and bounced him on my arm. I kissed his head and sighed.

Joelle patted my leg and looked up at me. "Whats wrong? Are we going somewhere?" She asked.

"Nothing's wrong. And Yeah just for a while." I answered. I don't know if it's right to take Joelle with me or not because im not her mother or guardian. Just when school is in session but f*ck it. She's just as much mine as Aiden is. We walked out of the room and down to the living room. Roman was sitting still, head in his hands. He looked up as we got closer and sood up.

"Where are you going.?" He asked. His eyes looked distressed and worried.

"You think im staying here?" I asked rhetorically through clenched teeth. Roman sighed.

"Can we talk about it?" He asked reaching to pull me into a hug. I stepped back and shook my head.

"Dont touch me."I semi yelled, my voice cracking again. He sighed and dropped his hand.

Aiden squirmed in my chest and reached for Roman. Joelle looked between the both of us not understanding.

I held her hand and held Aiden closer to my chest. I opened the door and stepped out. Ill come back for my stuff later.

"Adri-"

I turned around to face him. Im done yelling, im not going to yell at him or hit him like how all girls do, or go after the trick he was with and beat them, I would just like to know what I did wrong to be treated like this.

"Just leave me alone. Dont follow me, dont talk to me, dont look at me, dont even breath in my scent. I just want my space."

~

Roman POV

And just like that she was gone. I slammed the door shut and slammed my fist into it.

I fell back on the couch and palmed my self, ignoring the aching pain in my fist.

She's so damn ignorant.

~ Adrian

I placed Aiden on my hip and grabbed Joelle's hand going downstairs to the lobby. The desk lady smiled at me. I forced a smiled and walked up.

"How can I help you ma'am?" She asked.

"Can I get a room on the WWE's reserved floor, floor 3?" I asked. She smiled.

"Sure thing. Name and ID?" She asked. I flipped open my wallet phone case and showed her my ID.

"Are we getting a new room?" Joelle asked as she clung to the desk and tried peering over.

"Yes sweetie." I answered adjusting Aiden on my chest. He was being fussy So I bounced him on my arm and had my other hand on his back.

I kissed his head and sighed as the lady handed me my room key. I thanked her and went in search of my new room.

~

Later on at night

"Baby girl whats wrong?" Cameron asked. I layed down on the bed keeping my phone to my ear. I sniffed as tears blurred vision.

"Nothing." I replied, my voice cracking. I breathed out heavily and placed my forarm over my forhead and sighed.

"Quit playing with me Adrian. Are the kids fine?" She asked.

"Mhmm." I hiccupped. The tears began falling. "Honey I've got a ticket so smackdown for Cheyenne Wyoming so if Im going to be going there then youve gotta be happy. Its like tomorrow and I'm taking a plane at 12 tonight" She said.

I stopped and wiped my tears. "It's a complicated story." I answred.

"Okay then Adri. Ill be there by 6 am and we'll talk then alright. In the meantime keep the babies close to you. Ill call you soon okay?" She asked. I sniffed.

"Okay. Ill go pick you up at 6." I responded. We said our good by's and hung up.

"Momma!!" Joelle yelled. I shot up and ran to the their room. Aiden began crying and Joelle was slumped over and sad.

"Whats wrong?" I asked walking over and picking Aiden up.

"Is daddy comming?" I want to see him." Joelle whined. I sighed of relif and bounced Aiden on my arm.

"Dammit JoJo you scared me.! You will see him later okay baby?"I replied. She sighed but nodded. I know how attached Joelle is to her dad, and she will see him. I turned on the tv in her room and went onto Disney Channel.

She smiled at me and I blew her a kiss, forcing a smile on my face.

"Are you hungry yet? You need to eat something." I complained

"No not now! Shake it up is on." Joelle grumped and shoo'ed me away, getting concentrated on the show. I ruffled her hair and walked out of the room with Aiden on my arm and walked around with him but he wasnt having it. He was squirmy and huffing, and throwing tiny tantrums, which is unlike him.

"Hey,hey, whats going on with you?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows. As soon as I asked he began balling.

He usually only cries when he used his diaper, when he's hungry or when he misses me.

I lifed him up to check his diaper but it was clean. I picked up my phone to dial Nikki when the door rang.

"Yeah hold on!" I called as Aiden's screams got louder. I huffed and ran my hands through my hair. What am I doing wrong this time. I asked my self comming close to tears.

The knocking became louder and so did Aiden's crying. "Someone's at the door!" Joelle yelled from her room.

The hurt I was feeling before and the crying, yelling, knocking just made all my emotions want to come out. The slightest things are jist begining to become annoying and you can thank Joesph Anoa'I for that.

"I know." I said, my voice cracking. I tired calming Aiden down before I walked to the door but he wasnt cooperating.

I sighed and opened the door. Before I can close it, Roman stopped it with his hand.

"What's wrong with him?" He immidiatly asked stepping inside. I rolled my eyes and continued to rock a crying Aiden.

"No one called you to be in here. Im sure April needs you." I shot at him.

"Stop playing around. I feel like something isnt right. You can literally hear his crying all over this third floor." Roman said reaching for Aiden. I protested but Roman took him anyways.

Aiden's crying turned down a little but his face was flushed red and he was wheezing.

Roman touched his forhead and sighed.

"Dammit Adrian what'd you do?!" Roman yelled. My eyes widened and I felt insulted.

"I didnt do anything! He just started crying!" I yelled back.

Roman paced around and grabbed Aiden's carrier. And opened the door.

"He's not breathing!" Roman rushed leaving the hotel room with Aiden in his arms.

With those three words I felt my knees buckled underneath me. Not my baby.