Chapter 54

Recap:
"No! Sit down. You being so damn childish right now. We're about to settle this like adults." Roman yelled back. He reached behind him and locked the door

End of Recap

Roman pov

She pushed me hard but I grabbed onto her wrists trying to stop her. Adrian struggled really hard, trying get get away from me. We fell back on the floor and she rolled ontop of me just hitting everywhere her fists lay on.

"Calm the hell down!" I grunted trying to dodge her hits. I rolled us around to me being ontop. I held both her hands above her head and watched as her chest heaved up and down.

"Im done with you! Period!" Adrian yelled as her face flush red. She crossed her ankles and tried bucking me off of her but it was no use. Im not about to move.

I used my freehand and grabbed her chin forcing her to look at me.

"Im going to stop trying if all your doing is acting stupid." I growled causing her to flinch. Adrian calmed down a little.

"Adrian I never cheated on you, baby. She made everything up she-"

"Then why was her things in your gymbag?" She sassed back. I shot her a glare but she didnt seem scared or fazed.

"Let me finish. The day you returned and was at your match. Aj came to the locker room after Dean and Nikki came and got the kids. She started bringing up some sob story about how she was apologizing to everyone. She looked so sincere and I felt bad for her." I started. Adrian rolled her eyes.

"Then you slept together story over." Adrian whispered looking down at her fingers. Her voice quieted down and she shifted uncomfortably.

"No I didn't. I walked us over to the couch and April and I sat down and began launching into stories about what she'd done in the past and I was being supportive. Then we threw in a joke or whatever and just got comfortable... we never had sex but she began kissin on my neck ad stuff. It was my fault for not pushing her away in the beginning and getting caught up with it in the beginning, but as soon as I realized that she was only causing problems, I swear I pushed her off of me." I finished off and huffed. Adrian sat quietly. I searched her face for some sort of emotion but she looked blank as she processed this in her head.

~
Adrian POV

I sighed and rubbed my forhead. I look like a complete idiot.

"Say something." Roman grunted. I bit my lip and rubbed my right arm with my left.

~
Sorry this chapter sucked alot!! But I had to get one out! Ive been having a little bit of writers block but please message me if you have any ideas.