Chapter 7

Layla was at ring side trying to distract Roman when I jumped the barricade and grabbed her by the hair slamming her down. I heard the crowd gasp and some say "Who is she?"

Roman looked at me in Confusion and I saw Fandango creaping up behind him. I jimped on the apron and bounced off the ropes giveing Fandango a kick to the face. He got back up and I gave him two clothes lines. Then a hard kick to the back of the head.

Firm the cornerof my eyes I saw Roman cut his eyes at me and he smiled. I didnt pay it anymind because I know it was for the cameras.

I got up on the third turnbuckle and front flipped onto him. The crowd eruppted in cheers, not knowing who I was. I stepped to the side and when Fandango got up and turned to Roman, he was hit with a spear.

1,2,3

And Roman's music came on. The ref held Roman's hand up in victory and handed him a microphone cause he requested it. I clapped for him and smiled for the cameras.

Roman's music cut off but the crowd was erupting in cheers. I hoped down from the apron and made my way up the Ramp.

"Hold up, hold up." Roman spoke up. The cheering died down a bit and I turned around still on the ramp and looked at Roman who continued smiling at me.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked. I smirked and one of the camera men handed me a microphone.

I waited and heard the crowd chanting "Who are you! Who are you! Who are you."

I started laughing.

"Adrian."

I dropped the mic and proceded backstage, hearing the crowd chant "Adrian!Adrian!Adrian!"