Chapter 13

Friday night Smackdown

Houston Texas

I was in the locker room changing and getting ready for my match against Natalya. I'm a little intimidated by her strengths but I know I can beat her if I set my mind to it. My hair was out of the bun in its curly state.

Adrian,Natalya to the gorilla.

The intercom said. Ah damn it. I guess this will have to do. I opened the locker room door and was immediately attacked and hugged by Brie.

We haven't seen each other all week. "Adrian!" She squealed and hugged me tighter. "Omigosh I missed you Brianna." I said hugging her back.

"Go out there and kick Natalyas ass." She cheered on. I smiled as she walked back into the locker room.

I started walking to the gorilla when I felt someone snatch me up and cover my mouth. I was wiggling trying to get away. This person walked to a corner and set me down. Removig their hand.

I got ready to scream but stopped when I saw Roman laughing. "You idiot!" I smiled and smacked his chest. He pulled me into a hug.

"Your face was hilarious." He continued laughing and snaked his arm around my waist. I looked around seeing if anyone was there and then got on my tippy toes to give him a peck.

Roman leaned down a little and kissed me.

I pulled away and he bit his bottom lip. "I would rather stay here but I gotta kick Natalyas ass. Brie's orders." I said and giggled. Roman kissed my forehead.

"I'll see you later." He said. I nodded and walked away.

~

My music came on and I walked down the ramp. I slapped hands with a couple of fans who cheered me on and climbed into the ring facing Natalya.

She smirked and as soon as the bell rang, she attacked me. She hit me with clothesline after clothes line and pulled me up by the hair.

The referee told her to let go of my hair and she did. I got up and was met with a drop kick to the face.

Natalya came running at me again and I kicked her in the face. She fell down grabbing her nose and I was trying to catch m y breath. When she got up I brogue kicked her. I was beginning to dominate in the match.

I don't really have a finishing move so I hit her with her own. The sharp shooter and the crowd went wild. She tapped out and the bell rang signaling that the match was over and I had won. I smiled widely as the ref held my hand up in victory

~

This chapter sucked. Oh well new chapter after school okay. ❤❤