Chapter 45-Reunited

Author POV.

Th alarm clock beeped and Adrian groaned. Another day will pass by and her baby hasnt moved. She opened her eyes and felt something on her. She was about to scream when she saw an arm at her but she remembered her Samoan superman was here. Adiran slapped a smiled on her face and kicked her feet over the edge of the bed to get up but she was pulled back down.

"No, Ive got it." A sleepy Roman said. Adrian looked over at him. He was just beginning to arise. He rubbed his eyes and got off the bed. Adrian watched him stretch, his muscles flexing.

"You sure?" Adrian croaked. She cleared her throat and Roman walked into the bathroom to freshen up.

After Adrian got up and slid her feet into her house shoes, she went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. She finished up and left the room to Joelle's room.

Adrian POV

Joelle layed peaceful in her bed and I got down on my knees to wake her up.

Waking her up is really hard because she's a heavy sleeper. Once I got her up to her feet, her eyes were still closed but she walked into the bathroom in her room huffing and groaning as she unzipped her footie pjamas.

I started up her shower and supervised as she got cleaned up, And I doing the usual, instructing her how to clean up and shower. As she finished up, I set out a clean pair of Khaki pants and a navy blue polo short sleeve shirt. Her shoes were baby blue sketchers.

"Hurry up baby. When you done come eat breakfast." I said walking out. As I was, Roman came out of our room pulling his shirt over his head. Joelle hadnt seen him yet but I know she would freak.

I smiled and Roman leaned down to kiss me. I smiled and patted his chest.

"Im going to get brekfast started." I said turning to walk down the stairs. Roman hugged me from behind, resting his hands on my stomach.

We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I got out supplies to make french toast and got the waffles from the freezer while Roman walked in and made hinself a cup of tea. He sat down on the kitchen counter and watched as I prepared everything.

It was 7:35 and Joelle had to be a school by 8:30 but she's a slow eater so shed probably be done by 8:00.

"Your stressing this baby out." Roman sighed hopping down and taking the prepared food to the table I furrowed my eyebrows and followed behing him.

"What? No im not." I defended. Thats pretty insulting. It makes me feel as if he thinks our baby being small and weak is my fault. Roman leaned against the back of a chair and crossed his arms.

"Yes. You are. I watched as you made breakfast. Even when you woke uo and I told you to rest you still got up. I know you made sure Joelle was showered and fully clothed while I was in the shower. I even brought my mother here to help you but you lool stressed." Roman explained. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the kitchen.

"That doesn't make it okay to say im stressing this baby out." I said opening up the fridge and grabbing the gallon of orange juice. I set it on the table and looked at Roman who shook his head.

"Im just saying how things look." Roman explained. He smirked a littled and I bit my lip.

"Just because you think something doesnt mean thats the case." I snap. Roman chuckled and walked closer to me.

"What are you mad for? I was giving my honest opinion."

I shook my head jist as Joelle ran into the kitchen.

"Mommy I'-." She stopped when she saw Roman and began cheesing really hard.

"Daddy!" She jumped onto him and he hugged her tight. I shook my head and went over to the table while they were still catching up. I mean yeah they could do that and all, but his comment bothered me more than I think was intended.