Chapter 35-Why cant you be happy For me?

Adrian POV

Romam smile at me one last time before standing up. He twined put fingers together and we started walking towards the door.

"Well make an appointment first thing tomorrow morning alright?" Roman said. I nodded as we headed out to catering. The girls smiled as they saw Roman and I walking back together. I looked down hiding my blush.

"Im guessing things went well." Nikki asked. I nodded and let go of Roman's hand. I grabbed a plate and piled it up with fruits and veggies.

"Ive got a match right after next. I have to get ready." Roman said kissing my cheek. I noddd and he walked off. I resumed eating but stopped when I felt someone staring at me. I looked up to see Summer standing infront of me.

"Your pregnant?" She asked. I rose my eyebrows and Dean ran over. "Ayye! I heard you were pregnant." He said. I laughed.

"How do all know?" I asked and resumed eating. "Roman is telling the whole world." Dean joked and grabbed a straw berry from my plate.

"He literally walked into the boys locker rom yelling 'im going to be a dad!'" Dean continued. I smiled at the thought.

Deep down inside I felt Okay about this pregnancy but at the same time, I dont. I mean I think this is all too soon but what happened has happened. You get some good sex without protection and I guess you find your self in this situation.

"Yeah its true." I replied. Soon everyone gathered around asking me about my pregnancy. Wont they let me be. I mean its okay to ask but its annoying to be answering the same question over and over again.

The night was pretry eventful there was a feude between Team Cena and Team Authority. Man I wish Big Show stayed on Team Cena.

Aj skipped over holding her Divas championship belt, A belt I held for 175 days last year.

Yes I had become the divas champion but lost it against Naomi and Naomi lost it against Aj. I guess she deserved it. She was pretty good.

She smiled at me and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Congratulations." Aj said. I smiled. And nodded and she skipped off just as Roman made his way back from the gorrilla. He'd lost the match but a smile was still plastered on his face.

"What the hell is wrong with your face. You look mad creepy." I joked around and he chuckled.

"Oh shut up. Who won't be happy?" He asked leaning down to kiss my lips. "You ready to go?" He asked. I looked around. My unpacked bag remained closed because I didnt have a match tonight and Roman was already done.

"Yeah. Lets go." I said. I zipped my jacket before we got out of the arena and into the cold New Jersey night.

I went over to the passengers side and opened the door getting in. Roman put our bags in the back seat then got in the drivers seat and we left for the hotel.

We went upstairs to Roman's room cause he wanted me to spend the night. I opened his room door with my spare key and walked in. I kicked off my boots and Roman walked ahead into his room in the suite. I pulled off my jacket and walked inside Roman's room.

~

"Babe! Your mom's calling.!" Roman called from the bedroom. I rinsed my toothbrush and rinced the toothpaste out my mouth.

"Answer it." I called and changed into my usual bed wear. Blue sports bra and black Nike shorts. I walked out the bathroom to see Roman on the phone with my mom.

He handed me my phone.

"Hey momma." I said.

"Hey baby! How are you." Mom asked. I smiled and got into the bed.

"Im fine. How are the twins?" I asked thinking about the little ones who were now 7 years old and in the 2nd grade.

"Hectic as always." Mom answered. I giggled and we talked. Roman layed his head in the crook of my neck and I stroked the back of his head.

He left small kisses in my neck and I smiled. Roman rested his hand on my still flat stomach.

"Um mom." I started and sat up straight. "Yeah whats wrong?" She asked.

"How....How would you feel about being a grandmother?" I asked her. She stayed quiet for a second and I got worried.

"Your pregnant?" She yelled. I furrowed my eyebrows and Roman sat up. I could tell he heard her. I looked at him and he shrugged.

"Ma-"

"Your still a baby." She complained. I rolled my eyes. "Im Twenty Ma." I repiled. She sucked her teeth.

"Your still a baby in my eyes! Were you hoeing around or something?'" She asked. My eyes widend.

"No! What the hell? Ma, why cant you just be happy for me?" I asked her getting a little upset.

"Because! Your not ready for that responsibility!" She yelled back. I felt my eyes stinging with tears.

"Alright. Bye." I said hanging up the phone. I tossed my phone to the side and layed down. Roman sighed and layed back next to me.

"Are you alright?" He asked me. I sighed and nodded. "I guess." I responded and turned to him.

"Get it off your mind. Its not worth it. She'll come around."Roman said pulling me closer to him.

"Mmm. I hope so."