Chapter 17- Uh Oh!

Friday Night Smackdown

Cheyenne Wyoming

I was in the locker room getting ready. Sandra, the  costume and ring gear designer made me a new ring outfit which was pretty cool (picture is in the media section. I suggest you take a look at it lol)

My hair was straightened so I was okay. No hair problems. I stuffed my other clothes into my bag and zipped it up looking at myself in the mirror one last time.

I had a match against Brie tonight  and I was excited. She's an awesome wrestler so going against her was just outstanding.

The show haven't started yet but people were already starting to get seated in the arena. I went to catering to grab a site strawberries when Tripple H's voice came up on the intercom.

"Every diva and superstar in my office now!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and put my plate down. He sounded really angry and I looked around seeing some walking towards his office as confused as I was.

"I wonder what's up." Ariane says walking over. I shrugged as I started walking over. "So do I."

We went into Paul's (Triple H) office and shut the door behind us because we were the last ones in. Everyone one looked confused as Paul paced around. He looked up seeing me and he got angrier.

"What happened Monday night!?" He almost yelled. Dolph looked up.

"What do you mean?" He asked shrugging slightly. Paul turned to him.

"You know what the hell I mean. Where were you guys Monday night and don't lie to my face!" He yelled.

I flinched. "Oh went clubbing." Damien Sandow stupidly said. We all groaned and Paul nodded.

"Alright you may leave Sandow." Paul said and Damien left. He looked around at all of us.

"Why the hell would you go clubbing!? And most importantly you let a minor go with you guys!" Paul yelled so loud I thought his head was about to explode. Everyone looked at me and I looked down embarrassed while toying with my belly ring.

"Calm down we can explain-" Dean tried saying But Paul cut him off.

"Explain what? She defied Steph and I by staying out nearly till 3 am. And she went to a strip club!?" Paul asked.

I continued looking down at my fingers but I can feel his gaze on me. But I'm just wondering

Who snitched?

"Alright if you wanna yell about what she did can you just say that to her? The show starts in 30 and I'm starting it off." Daniel Bryan said. Paul nodded.

"You can all leave but stay put Adrian." He said. Everyone got up to leave and I sighed.

"Reigns stay." Paul saud to Roman. Roman spun on his heels and faced the boss.

Wait why Roman?

I thought and panicked quickly.

Roman looked at me and I shrugged. He sat down and I continued standing.

Paul threw a package on the table and it landed in front of Roman. I walked over confused and Roman sighed picking it up.

He opened in and pulled out a bunch of pictures.

My eyes widened as I saw that the first picture was of Roman and I at the club when I was bent down twerking on him. Roman stiffened. His jaw dropped and I snatched the pictures from him flipping through them.

The next was of us really close and the last one was of Roman kissing me at the back of the van.

"Can you explain this?." Paul asked rubbing his head. Roman stayed shocked.

"Sir I..." Roman started but trailed off.

"You what Reigns?! What!?" Paul shouted.

"Your woth a minor. She's freaking seventeen years old. Not only did you let her dance on you inappropriately, you kissed her! Are you insane?" He continued. I saw Roman get read and quickly came to his defense.

"Paul I'm so sorry. It was all my fault he tried to get me off if his and I kissed him in the van. I came all on to him. Roman didn't do anything wrong." I lied, pleading.

I know Roman loves this job more than anything and I don't want him to get in trouble for something this stupid.

"Shut up Missy! You should be lucky I didn't call your mother!" He shot at me.

My eyes almost popped out my sockets as I took this all in. I stayed quiet.

"My point is that he should have been the elder person no matter the situation. Adrian your suspended until next Friday's SmackDown for defying me. Your Going to have a supervisor at all times monitoring your hotel room every time and will notify me if you ever break curfew and It will be over for you if you do." He said.

I opened my mouth to protest but quickly shut it. And left the room leaving it to be only Roman and the boss.

~ Roman's POV

I sat there bracing my self for anything that was about to happen.

Whoever snitched, I'm serious I will strangle them if I ever find out

I thought as Paul looked at me.

"You. You've lost your chance at the shot for the Championship. You wi-"

"Come on Paul! You can't just do that,-"

"Let me finish! You will be suspended for four shows without pay! And stay away from Adrian. She's a kid!" Paul continued and I looked at him with shock. He looked back at me and I dropped the pictures and package and walked out spamming the door behind me.

~ Adrian Pov

I waited for Roman to come out and when he did his Jaw was clenched and he was shaking a bit. His fist were  balled up and man he was angry.

I walked up in front of his and Looked at him. He didn't look back at me.

"Hey, what did he say?" I asked. He pushed me off and I hit the ground. I looked up at Roman and he continued walking off.

What the hell.

~This chapter is full of mistakes. I will go back a nd correct them but for right now please just bear with me