Chapter 23-Happy Birthday!!

My eyes fluttered open and I looked to my side. Pharrah was asleep but her hair was messed up. I smiled at sat up them realized something.

"Oh shoot." I muttered and picked her up.

She groaned but continued sleeping in my arms. She bedwets. Already five years old but still pees on the bed. I sat her on the toilet and she rubbed her eyes. I sighed of relif and went to my bed and saw that she had already peed. I knocked on Roman's door and opened it. They were awake but talking lightly.

"Hey baby, did you get up by your self today?" I asked Pharaoh and he nodded.

"Yupp Imma big boy!" He said hopping off is the bed." I smiled and ruffled his hair. He walked past me and I looked at

Roman who was looking at me. I walked over and crawled on the bed ontop of Roman. His hands gripped my waist and I looked into his blue-grey eyes that glowed.

We stared at eachother for a while then laughed.

"I love you." He said out of nowhere. I cheeses real hard. I know that I love Roman but I didn't want to say it yet. I wanted to wait for the perfect moment.

I kissed his cheek and rolled off of him. He stood up and I face Palmer myself. Remebeing that today was the twins birthday but they didn't have any new clothes.

I went to the bathroom and saw them bickering about something.

"Who are the cutest five year olds ever?" I asked. The laughed. Roman walked in and looked at us three and laughed.

"Babe, I have to run to the store real quick. Can you Please watch them for me? I have to get some things for their ya know what."

"No problem. But the you know what has to be done by 6:00 tonight is Raw." Roman said. I nodded and went to grab my phone.

I quickly brushed my teeth and face and went out

~

I had so many missed calls from my mom. Don't get me wrong here. I love my mom so much, but she's really being weird now. I mean if she really wanted the twins back she would have came for them but where is she? Nowhere!

I went to a Family Dollar close by and went down the isles quickly. I got them both toothbrushes and fresh new clothes to wear for their little celebration and to Raw tonight. I also bought fresh new underwear and socks.

After I played for everything, I headed back to the hotel. I went up to our room and opened the door. I saw Roman and them watching Diego and smiled.

"I don't know how you kids watch this." I heard Roman say. "Then!

don't watch it old man!"Pharrah said. Roman laughed and looked up seeing me. He smiled and I went over to kiss his cheek.

"Pharrah, shower." I said she stood up and ran to me. I held her in my arms and walked over to the bathroom. I grabbed a comb and put four big braids in her thick hair. She stripped down and I washed her. Later on I took the braids out her hair and they fell in waves. I put half her hair in a pony tail, Ariana Grande style but just wavier and dressed her in a black dress and white sandals.

Pharaoh was next. I brushed his curly hair after his shower and put a white polo shirt on him with black jeans. They were a little too long so I rolled up the bottoms. I gave them pairs of socks and they put them on.

Ahh! My babies are so adorable.

Roman wrapped his arms around me from behind and I looked at our reflection in the mirror.

I turned to face him and he kissed my lips. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair pulling it little.

"You will be the best mommy ever if you have kids." Roman said. I shrugged. And he lifted me up so I was sitting close to the sink.

Here goes.."We have to talk about what you said a couple days ago." I said. He twisted his face up as he thought about it. I played with his hair and pulled it out of the ponytail. It fell down and I watched it.

"Stop playing Roman." I said smacking his arm. He chuckled and looked me in the eyes. "You said something when we were arguing and you said it this morning." I said. He grinned and kissed my neck confirming what I said was true.

"You love me?" I asked and My voice came out in a whisper. He nodded and so looked at him in shock. I felt my cheeks heat up a blush as he kissed me again. Roman quickly frowned.

"But if you don't love me back, that's okay.." he said trailing off. I cupped his face and made him look at me. He bit his lip and I giggled.

"I love you too." I whispered against his lips and felt him smile.

-

"Happy birthday to Pharaoh and Pharrah, Happy Birthday to you!" We all cheered and clapped for them.

"Aww my babies is five already." Nikki fake cried like she knew the twins for a long time. They smiled and hugged her as she handed them each a gift. I nervously looked around and saw my mom walking down with two large gifts in her hands.

She smiled at me but I mugged her. "Mommy! Pharrah ran and hugged mom. She smiled and handed her one if the gifts. She shook hands with everyone and came over to give me a hug but I crossed my arms. She shrugged and went to have a seat.

(I'm feeling way too lazy let's just skip to Raw)

-

The party was such a success! The twins got almost everything but good for them. We were now a work but I didn't have a match for tonight because I was still suspended. I had a plan though. Roman was I his locker room probably watching tv or something but I know he wanted to have a match badly.

I knocked on Paul's door and he yelled 'Open' from the other side. I walked in and Paul smiled once he saw me. I returned it and walked up to him. I took a deep breath and began.

"Hey Paul. Listen I know I'm suspended and all but my fami-"

"I know what you mean Adrian." He sighed and rubbed his temples.

"The ticket sales are going down just a little bit cause Reigns is not wrestling. I'm lifting you suspension but I'm going t ok have to trust you to do the right thing." Paul warned me. I smiled and jumped on me giving him a hug.

"Alright Alright! Get off. You have a tag team match. You and Nikki against Cameron and Naomi." He said and I jumped off of him.

"Thank you so much! Sir!" I said excitedly as I ran out of his office and straight ran straight to Roman's locker room to tell him the great news when I saw him Talking who AJ.

I observed for a second the furrowed my eyebrows for a second. They haven't seen me yet but AJ had her hand on Roman's chest and was smiling really hard. Roman looked uncomfortable but didn't pull away.

Okay she's getting a little too touchy.

I thought but shook my head. I walked up to then and Roman looked at me and sighed of relif that I was here.

"Hey guys." I smiled. Aj turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey girl." She said. I turned my attention to Roman.

"Oh um Paul wants to see you. I think he's going to lift your suspension." I said proudly. Roman smiled.

"Finally." He said getting up. He was trying to walk around Aj but she gave him a tight hug. I giggled and once I saw Roman's irritated face. I winked at him behind AJ back and he rolled his eyes.

~ I'll continue in the next chapter