Chapter 39-Why Didnt You Tell Me?

I Know I said last update for 2014 But Im gonna give yall another update today cause im feeling okay. :)

Adrian

I sat in my locker room and sat on an arm chair. Romam has a daughter?

Hurt was all I can use to describe my feelings. If she's six then I know she was born before I cam into the picture but he had me fooled thinking im having his first child but he has another.

His match with Seth was a fair match and Roman was gaining the uperhand when Big Show came out and threw him behind the announce table. He then burried him under it.

Later on Roman walked into my locker room holding his side but smiled when he saw me.

"Whats wrong?" He asked me. I stood up and bit my lip. I didnt answer but I looked up at the ceiling and crossed my arms.

"Babe." Roman called. I felt him touch the dmall of my back and I moved.

"If I tell you, will you tell me the truth?" I asked quietly. He sat down and nodded.

"I always tell you the truth." Roman answered. Lying ass.

I sighed and sat infront of him. His confused look almost set me off but I bit my lip from talking.

"Who's Galina?" I asked. Roman's eyes widened and he looked around.

"How do you know about her?" He asked. There was a hint of worry in his eyes and I put my head in my hands.

"Thats not the point. Who's Galina?" I asked again loosing patience.

"Sit your ass down im about to tell you." Roman semi yelled. My hand connected with his face. I felt more anger.

"You want me to calm down?! You keep something like ths from me and you want me to calm down?!" I yelled. I ran my fingers through my hair and closed my eyes and cncentrated on claming myself down.

I opened my eyes and sat back down infront of Roman who rubbed his red cheek.

"Im not cheating on you and yes Galina is my Ex." Roman started and looked over at me. I pursed my lips and waited for the rest. I swear if he lies Im leaving this locker room.

"...And we have a 6 years old daughter Joelle." He continued. I held the breath that ive been holding in out.

"Why didnt you tell me?" I asked quieter as I put my head down.

"You make me look stupid. I dont know about them and all of a sudden everybody else knows." I whined beginning to sob.

"Baby,"Roman started, pulling me on his lap. "Im sorry. Galina and I broke up when Joelle was about three. She got full cusody and a restraining order against me." He said. I slid off his lap and looked at him. His face saddend and I sufdenly felt horrible.

"A month ago I got a call from my mother saying Galina was sick and she wanted me to watch I'll over Joelle while shes away getting treatment." he continued

"I-I'm so sorry. I...didnt know." I said. I put my head in my hands.

"Nah. That doesnt make it okay for me not to tell you. Im sorry for stressing you out."Roman sighed. He stood up along with me and hugged me kissing my forehead.

"Come on lets go back to the hotel. Im done for tonight."

~

Yes Roman tolf me about Joelle now but im still a tad bit upset. He should have atleast told me when he found out. My sympathy goes out to him but also to the poor little girl and her sick mother. Back at the hotel, tonight we were staying in Roman's room. His roomate Dean was staying in my room along with Seth.

I finished up and changed into a oversized t-shirt and some sleeping shorts. Roman was getting a late night snack from the vending machine. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and layed on the bed.

Tonight was definitely a weird twist and turn of events. I love Roman, and if Joelle comes to stay, Ill do anything to make her feel okay about her mother's situation.

I propped onto my elbows and gtabbed the remote from the bedside table. I flipped throught the channels and landed on HOURS playing on ABC. I shrugged settled down and watched when I heard a buzzing sound. I sat up and looked around. I finally eyed Roman's phone and saw Galina was calling on Skype.

I contemplated weather or not to pick up. I crawled over and picked it up answering.

Soon a little girl's face appeared on the screen. I was taken back by her adorableness. She was an old chip off the block (its like metaphor to say somebody resembles their parent).

Her smile faded when she saw that it wasnt me. "Oh Im sorry. Wrong person." Her voice squeaked.

I smiled at her. "No. This is your daddy's phone. Hey sweetie. Im Adrian." I introduced myself. She smiled respectfully.

"Hi. My name is Joelle." She said. As if on cue Roman walked back into the room with his arms full of food. He saw his phone in my hand and raised an eyebrow.

"Hey sweetie. You dad's here." I said to her. Her smiled widend as she clapped.

Joe smiled and hopped onto the bed along with me.

"Hey cookie."She said when she saw him. I smiled and rolled off the bed picking up some of the snacks that he had brought into the room.

I opened a bag of potato chips and began munching on some. They resumed their daddy daughter conversation.

"This is daddy's girlfriend. But shes more concentrated on her food." I heard Roman said. I turned my head to see he had the phone pointed at my face.

"Quit!" I whined playfully and hit him on the shoulder. Roman laughed but soon it was time to go and they said their farewells.

"I can't wait to see you in two weeks." Roman said. Joelle giggled.

"Yeah Daddy. Momma says Hi." She said. "Tell her I said Hey. Is she doing okay?" Roman asked.

"Shes okay. She better but shes says Ill have to stay with you." Joelle says excited. I smiled at the sound. She sound so cheerful.

"Hmm. Its pass your bedtime. Ill call you tomorrow. I love you baby girl!" Roman said

"Goodnight Daddy. Love you too." Joelle said.

"Sweet dreams baby." Roman finished up.

They hang up and I just sat there smiling. "Shut your weird ass up." Roman said before I said something.

I giggled and rolled on top of him. "Your a good dad." I complimented as I leaned down to kiss his lips. He moaned a little on my lips and I pulled back. "Your disgustingg." I joked. I sat up so that I was straddling him.

"I cant help it when your sitting on my middle." He said. I blushed and giggled. This Man....

"You are something else." I said shaking my head. Roman chuckled.

"You still love me." He said. I nodded and he kissed me. "I love you too."

~ Aww. Now I want Bae! ❤❤ Lol Im excited cause I might be going to see RAW soon at the Pepsi Center! That is if my grades are good! :) Comment and Vote!