Chapter 6

Monday Night Raw

Denver Colorado

~

I went into the girls locker room with my sports bag strapped on my shoulder. I linked arms with Brie and we walked in.

She had become like my best friend here so far. I mean Nicki is also my friend but all she cares about is shopping and clothes and John.

"I just pick a locker?" I asked setting my bag down on the bench. She nodded  and began changing clothes for her match with Camron (the diva).

So far I didnt have a match but I brought my clothes just in case. Blue eyes and I havent really warmed up to each other. Sure we've said a few words, but he is just so rude and I wont let anyone that rude into my life. Brie and I walked backstage watching a match between John Cena and Randy Orton and I couldnt really tell who was dominating at this point cause it was a tie.

"Adrian!" .

Brie and I's neck snapped to look at whoever was calling my name. Triple H.

"Hey Paul." I smiled and stuffed my hands in my pocket.

"Hey. So Mark(storyline producer) and I were talking and we decided that you should make your Debut today during Roman Reigns's match." He explained. My mouth dropped and Brie nudged me giving me a big smile.

"But why tell me now." I asked excited but confused.

"Because we just thought about it like 25 minutes ago. C'mon, its really simple." He said handing me a paper.

"Its really simple. Just read the script and we just changed Reigns's match to the main event." He said walking away.

I looked at the script in awe. "Congrats girl!" Brie cheered for me. I laughed a little then paused.

"Damn. I guess I really am going on tonight." I said. She laughed. "I would expect you to be more happy." She said frowning a little

"I am. Its just that Roman and I dont get along very well." I explained. I shrugged.

Lets just hope that this goes perfect. Dont mess this up.

~

I got ready for my debut. My outfit wasnt really to die foe. Just black Nike joggers and a white spprts bra. To top it off, I laced on some black combat boots.

I slipped the scunchie out my hair and let it run wild. I have really curly hair and sometimes get sick of it. I gound some gel and a comb and gel-bushed my hair. I took a hair doughnut out my bag and did my hair into a really tight bun.

I looled at my reflectiong in the mirror. Baby girl looked hawt . But i decided to add a little but of eye liner to m eyes.

When I walked out the locker room Randy was walking by. He let out a loud whistle and looked me up and down. "Baby, you cant be 17 with that body." He said in a deep seductive voice. He reached out and touched my belly ring touing with it a little. I smiled and felt my cheeks heating up. Gosh I damn it Randy Orton just said I looked hot, but in other words.

"Um..I'll see you later." I said giving him a slight hug.

The past few days now Randy had been giving off some sort vibe. Its cute and I dont know if he just doesnt believe that Im 17 or he doesnt care. But thats what I like cause age dont matter.

I walked away seeing that the match Roman had was with Fandango. I rolled my eyes. Roman can easily take out Fandango. Why do I have to be apart of this?

I saw Bri and she gave me a hug.

"Go out and rock it baby girl." She said as we walked upstairs where the Sheild used to  come out.

See the coud doesnt know me yet. They'd think I was just a regular audiance member but I'd walk all the way down and the security gaurds will let me jump the barricade and interfere with the match.

I waited till my music, 'Bang Bang' by Jesse J came on. I can see that the audience was confused, but by then I had already gotten down to the barricade.

The music cut off and everyone returned back to their normal positions.

To be continued....

How is it so far?