Chapter 46-You can believe That

Since Roman decided we should all go out tonight, I made sure Joelle was showered and cleaned up. After wards I showered and got dressed really simple. I put on an orange shirt/dress that stopped about my kneecaps. The sleeves were rolled up under my elbows. Some brown backstrap sandles and a carmel colored hand bag. I put in my gold hoops and gold nose ring in. I left my hair wild and curly but went easy on the make up.

"You ready yet?" Roman called from downstairs.

"Yeah! Im commming." I answered. I topped it off with some dark red lipstick and went downstairs holding onto the railing.

Joelle was watching Jessie and Roman was drinking a glass of water. He smirked once he saw me and almost choked on his water. I blushed a little and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Keep laughing, you dont look anybetter." I said. Roman shook his head and swallowed. "No. Its not that. You look beautiful." Roman complimented. I smiled and blushed harder.

"Thanks hon." I smiled and kissed his cheek leaving a bit of lipstick on his cheek but he didnt seem to mind.

"Jo, were leaving." I announced. She walked over with her eyes glued to the tv.

I clasped my hands together in excitement because we looked like a big happy family with one on the way. It brought tears to my eyes knowing I had great people like Roman and Joelle in my life.

~

We went to a fancy restaurant called, Jerone's. It was pretty decent and even had a little arcade in the back for the kids. Joelle ate only 2 slices of pizza and was complaining that she was full.

Roman handed her a crisp five dollar bill and she was on her way. I laughed after her and continued eating my Chicken Alfredo. Roman dropped his fork and looked at me. I looked up and those greyish Blue eyes were on mine. Roman sat back a mix of nervouseness and excitement. I was feeling jumpy inside because of the instense stare down. My cheeks heated up and I dropped my gaze to the table instead followed by Roman laughing.

"You are something else." He muttered. I shrugged.

"Of course I am. But you love me." I bragged real cheesy. Roman's cheeks got a little pink and he laughed nervously.

"Actually, I brought you here to ask you something."Roman said reaching over and placing his hand ontop of mine. The butterflies swarmed in my stomach and I bit my lip.

"Adrian, We've been together now for 3 solid years. When we met I guess you can say I was an asshole, but I never hated you then, I was just amazed by how fast you got to the top. But as time progressed we got closer and I fell in love with you," Roman started. He looks very sincere. I was smiling so hard my cheeks hurt. Tears pricked in my eyes.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you despite what your mother thinks of me. You put up with Joelle and offered to stay and take care of her while im on the road. You treat her like your own and as you can see she's fallen to love you too."

I instinctively look over at Joelle seeing her concentrated on a game. Roman and I laughed.

He bit his lip and took in a deep breath.

"I want to wake up everyday knowing I have a beautiful wife at home with my two kids. I want you to be the mother of all my kids to come even Joelle." He paused and stood up out of his seat. My breathing hitched as he got down on one knee.

"Adrianna, I want you to be mines forever❤❤." He finished up pulled a small black box out of his coat pocket. He opened it and inside was a diamond engagement ring. I covered my smiling face and laughed, tears falling down my face.

I've always imagined this day but never this perfect.

"Say yess!!" A couple of people from other tables yelled causing everyone to look over in Awe. Joelle skipped over and stopped at the scene.

"Wow! Yaay! Say yess momma!" She jumped up and down. I giggled and leaned down to kiss Roman. I pullled away and touched our foreheads together.

"Yes I will Joseph." I responded causeing him to smile his kool aid smile.

"She says yes!" Joelle instigated to everyone who clapped and cheered their nosey selves.

"And you can belive that." I whispered as Roman went in for another kiss ❤❤

~Wow. Near Perfect proposal!!❤❤