Consent and Color

Warning!!

Chapter contains consensual but rough sexual play and extreme BDSM, sexual violence, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts. Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Ashe's Point Of View ---

The moment he has fastened the open mouth gag around my head I felt both his hands take my cheek, his thumbs whipping away my tears. I was a mix of horny and scared.

"Shhh baby girl...nod if your color is green?" He questioned softly, I felt the rough pad of his fingers, calluses caused my playing the guitar, his hands were no strangers of hard work, and that turned me on.

Still crying I nodded. "Good, girl." He praised, again whipping a tear from my cheek.

Reaching down and taking the key from his neck he unlocked one of my shackles. I was happy to have them off when much to my dismay be pulled my arm back, restraining my arms behind my back.

The implications of his was enough to make me squirm.

"Nod if your color is green..." Austin asked again, I nodded, somewhat scared.

"Such a good girl this morning." He praised again, his hand roaming downward to caress my breast and even lower trailing down my stomach, touching my clit.

I moaned as he teased me, a smirk playing on his handsome face. I could tell by looking at his expression that he was enjoying watching my pleasure.

"Thank you for being so agreeable his morning baby girl, you are doing a good job to please me." He removed his hand slowly, trailing back up my body.

He grabbed on to the back of my hair as he laid down on the mattress on his back. His cock was already out of his boxers and looked painfully hard.

Because he was lying down on his back, I had to basically lay on my stomach to give him a blow job.

I was unable to move because my hands were restrained behind my back. Leaning back, I started to force me to deep throat him.

I gag and cried as his cock went down my throat over and over again, the gag making me unable to stop it - and with my hands behind my back I wasn't able to stop him from fucking my throat.

I didn't gag as much this time, and I tried to not cry scared it would make it harder to breath.

I looked up at him, his had was thrown back, and his face clearly showed he was lost in pleasure.

I closed my eyes and just allowed him to have his fun, let him use me like this. After a short amount of time he roughly fucked my throat. With an animalist growl he shoved his cock down my throat as deep as he could go, I could feel his warm cum shooting down my throat.

I felt him finish cummings, he kept his cock down my throat until it started softening, with a deep sigh he pulled his cock from my throat.

"Thank you baby girl..." His voice was soft and caring, removing the gag from my throat.

"Daddy my arms please." I begged, starting to be in genuine pain.

--- Austin's Point Of View ---

"Daddy my arms please." She whimpered, I looked her over at the slightly distressed tone of voice she was using.

'Fuck.' I mentally groaned, instantly taking off her shackles setting them on the ground beside the bed, the moment her arms were free I saw her rub her jaw, that had been hyper extended open.