Not As Much As I Hate Myself

Warning!! This chapter contains BDSM discipline.

Chapter contains consensual but rough sexual play and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

I woke up and was instantly disappointed to find that I was not being held. I took in a deep breath and suddenly I smelled something wonderful. I opened my eyes and sat up looking around.

Instantly I noticed that I felt much stronger, clear headed and rested than I had yesterday - hell, I felt better than I have the past week. The pain in my back where Austin had whipped me had turned into a very dull ache and did not throb anymore.

I got up and dressed putting on my shoes, looking over seeing him Connor standing there cooking, he was dressed himself and looked even more ready to go.

"Oh good, you're up, I was worried you were going to sleep all morning." Connor teased, he walked over and handed me a plate with what looked like an omelet with everything on it.

I smiled up at him, trying not to cry. "You are being so good to me, thank you." I sighed getting up I moved to the table and started eating - it was cold in the cabin and he seemed to be running down the stove and wood furnace, after a few seconds he put his own plate down across from me and put a cup of hot tea in front of me.

"Babe, I love and care for you, you know that..." He took a few bites, looking up I noticed that he was looking sad and dejected. I took a deep sip of the black it, warming myself inside out.

"Connor..." I pressed curious at his change in mood setting my tea down, he looked up at me and I saw that he was fighting back tears. "I'm so sorry, you can't give me too much credit for being here and helping you, this is totally my fault that you were abandon up here."

I went to say something - to argue, but he held up his hand and shook his head, it was his way of letting me know that I should not argue with him. It was how he dominance when he was my Dominant, and I instantly stopped arguing.

When we finished eating he got up to do the dishes quickly. It was at that moment that I noticed that he had already packed up the ATV, my things from the cabin were gone and it looked like he had straitened the cabin a little.

"Go outside and wait for me baby...you feel good enough to travel right?" He questioned, I did a quick mental and physical check, and I knew that I could. I nodded and walked out, getting on the ATV and waited, after a moment Connor left the cabin, closing the door behind him he walked over and go on in front of me.

Starting it, I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You ready baby?" He asked trying to hide worry in his voice.

"Yeah I'm ready, lets go." I urged, I was suddenly anxious to get away from this forest and cabin, I wanted to sleep in my own bed, and get back to civilization. Ducking my head against his shoulder he started driving the long way back to his car.

{Four Hour Later}

I was laying on my back at the University of Utah clinic - he took me to the hospital right away just like he said he would, my shirt was up and the nurse was taking an ultrasound of my child, Austin's child.

I looked up at the monitor, Connor was sitting next to me with his hand on my shoulder. I saw the baby and I had to bite my lip to hold back tears.