Tied

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

"Fuck do you have any idea how much I missed this Ashe?" His voice was deep, so deep that it made you shiver.

He pulled on your chain and made you stand up, with the collar he led you to the bedroom and gently picked you up in his arms and put me on the bed, I forgot how strong he was, he picked me up like I was nothing, and I had gained weight since giving birth to my son. He didn't seem to mind.

You were laying down on the bed and you looked up at the ceiling, allowing him to slowly strip you down naked.

For reasons that that I couldn't figure out I suddenly felt so shy around him, shy about him seeing me naked. He touched my body, as if he was exploring, like he was putting my body to his memory.

He let out a soft whistle of appreciation as he saw my stomach, reaching forward he ran is hands over the scars and stretch marks of my stomach.

"So beautiful, thank you for doing this and giving me our kids."

He leaned down and kissed my stomach, I enjoyed the touch of his lips on my skin, it was oddly cold, he wrapped his arms around my stomach and continued to kiss me.

"One more please...will you give me one more." He begged.

It took me a moment to get what he was asking for; I was so lost in his touch that it took me a moment to realize that he was asking you to give him one more baby.

You thought about Max and Connor, two men who were very different from Austin, you cared for them both, but Austin was different, he was your Dominant, your Master...he was Daddy to you.

"Then maybe we should work on that?"

He let out a dark laugh and slowly leaned forward and kissed my stomach, then moved up and kissed me on the lips roughly.

He moved his body down mine and then he pressed his lips to my core, licking gup and down, I let out a moan of pleasure at this movement, I realized that I had missed his touches, so familiar and yet felt new.

He pulled away from me and I let out a loud whimper, he just laughed, I moved to sit up.

"Stay down and spread your arms and legs Baby Girl."

You did as you were told.

"What are you going to do Daddy."

"It's been so long since you have been tied down, and at my mercy."

He reached over and tied the collar around the wood bars at the top of his bed, I felt my heart rate intensify as I listened as he pulled something from the dresser, I watched as he put the straps on my wrists and legs, they were buckled restricted attacked to a cord that he tied at the four bedposts of the bed.

He did this slowly, so I watched every movement he was making, when he had all four of them connected.

He reached forward and cupped my breast, making me writhed as he gave it a rough grab, not enough to hurt me but it made me move, making it evident that I was restrained.

Fear and excitement pulsed through me as I realized I was unable to move and at his mercy.

"Good girl..."

He stepped back, I looked at him he was looking me over, I saw him quickly lick his lips. He looked like a predator, and his tattoos in the darkness of this room made him look almost menacing.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"It's been so long since I have had you at my mercy like this, and I honestly have no idea where to start Baby Girl... is it alright if I gag you, I don't want to wake the kids why I ride you into oblivion."

I let out a moan and looked at the ceiling.