Moonlight

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

I was already up and cooking breakfast when there was a soft knock at the door, I had texted Max and knew he would be home later today.

I walked to the front door, I opened it and saw Austin standing there.

I had to catch my breath at seeing him, I looked him up and down, he was wearing simple jeans, cowboy boots, a white shirt, and a cowboy hat.

He looked so handsome, alarmingly so.

"Hi Baby Girl."

"Uh Hi." I had to shake myself, literally, regardless of what I was feeling emotionally, he was still a very attractive man in my eyes.

I stepped to the side and he stepped into the threshold of the house, when I turned back from shutting the door, and his arm went right around my waist.

He pulled me against him, leaning down his lips were attached to mine, his tongue pressed into my mouth, he smelled a mix between cigarette smoke and cologne, it was a very heady, and very male smell.

I heard Aiden give a little cry of worry; he was in his stroller ready to go.

I pulled back, turning so he didn't see my smile.

"Aiden..."

"I know, are they ready to go?"

"Yes, I even packed some of Alice's favorite food."

When Austin walked into the kitchen Alice held out her arms to him, instantly he walked over and took her in his arms and held her.

"Are you both ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, Papa day!" Alice declared, I leaned down and kissed Aiden's little nose, and I started to follow Austin out of the front door and down the step.

"This is the first time Aiden has been away from me, if he gets fussy please bring him back, I don't want him upset."

He turned and faced me.

"I will, this is my address, it's just right down the way, my door is always open to you if you want to join us."

I nodded, he walked forward and kissed me deeply.

He set Alice down and offered her his hand, she took it, I watched from the door as he gently pushed the stroller down the walkway, one hand on the bar of the stroller and the other holding our daughters tiny hand.

I watched as they walked down the street, he was talking to Alice and she was giggling.

I wiped a tear that I had just barely started to feel fall down my cheek- in spite of all that he has done to me, I realize that I had chosen a good man to have my children with.

{6 Hours Later}

I was shocked at how upset Max was, he was at the window.

"How could you just let him take your kids?"

"Max, they are his kids as well. He has a right to see his kids."

"What's to stop him for just running off with the kids, using his power and money to say that you had abandoned them and get himself full custody."

"He wouldn't do that." Max slowly walked up to me.

"Are you sure, he abandoned you, are you sure this is what you want, him in your life."

I felt myself starting to cry. "It's complicated Max."

"Look I have to get back to base, do you want to come with me? And if you ask I will go and physically get your children right now."

"No you can go to work, I will handle him, I just need some time to myself – mom's never get breaks." I teased, he smiled relaxing. 

"I'm sorry for what I said, I'm just scared for you, and scared for us and the kids..." He leaned down and kissed my cheek – pausing he moved and kissed my lips, then turned and left.

{5 Hours Later}

I woke up in a cold and soft sweat, I looked around, I was alone and I got up to look in on the kids, after a moment of panic I remembered where they were.

I needed to see my kids.

I got up and got dressed quickly, and then grabbed the piece of paper with the address of Austin's new home. I walked there in the calm moonlight, when I got to his door I saw it was dark.

I knocked, not to loud, waiting for a moment, I thought he wouldn't come I turned to leave, when I was partly down the steps the door opens.

"Baby Girl...are you alright."

You turned to look at him, unable to say anything, he tilted his head and seemed to look you over closely.

Stepping to the side he motioned for you to come in, slowly you did.