That's My Baby

Warning!!

Chapter contains consensual but rough sexual play and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

When I woke up I was surprised by two things, one, sometime during the night Austin had put on my soft and lovely submissive collar on - and had attached a small chain to what looked like a wall bracket for hanging things. The second thing I noticed was the cabin was wonderfully warm. The bed was right by a window - it was dawn and the soft light was starting to rise.

Austin was awake, looking over and out the window, one hand behind his head - my breath hitched as I saw how handsome he looked. I moved a little and tugged at the chain. Startled his blue eye looked downward at me and he smiled.

"Hey baby girl... did you sleep well?" He queried, giving me a quick peck on the lips before stretching.

"Yes Daddy...why am I chained to the wall?" I questioned failing at keeping the edge of fear that was in my voice. He hummed gently.

"You can be defiant sometimes Baby Girl, I need to see how submissive and obedient you will be... behave and obey and I will let you wander." He explained - sounded reasonable - I snuggled up closer to him. Looking up I noticed he was looking at me like he was trying to decide something.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

He gave me wicked and sexy grin, I blushed and without saying a word, he flipped me over onto my stomach. He did not make me get up on my knees - so I was lying on my stomach as he spread my legs wide.

I panicked about our baby but he put the two pillows under my hips - taking all the pressure off of my lower stomach and raising up my hips.

I moved to put myself in doggy style - pushing myself up on my hands, Austin roughly put his hand between my shoulder blades and shoved me back down on my stomach - slapping my ass.

"Don't make me discipline you so early in the morning." His voice was groggy as he ran his hand down my back, goosebumps spread all over my body. Fuck I loved a bit of discipline.

I felt him move off the bed, he came back after a moment I yelped as I felt something cold and metal press against my ass.

Austin put his hand on my lower back holding me in place. "Now, now don't fight Baby Girl, do your best to relax while I put his in." He soothed.

I did my best to easy my body as he slowly shoved a butt plug into my ass, it was large.

"It hurts Daddy." I whined as the dildo popped all the way in, I squirmed a little as he rotated it around.

"I know Baby Girl, you'll get use to it... unless you want me to take your ass without stretching you?" He taunted in my ear. I whimpered softly but did not move, I obeyed.

"What is your color?" I questioned.

"Green Daddy, I'm alright with this." I confirmed.

"Good girl, such a good girl." I praise and pulled back, rubbing your ass, he mounted me dominantly.

He slowly, ever so slowly sank into my dripping wet pussy. I whimpered when he entered my pussy, the butt plug and his cock put pressure in me, and I felt alarming full.

He kept his cock deep in me as he started moving and grinding against me. At this angle I could feel his cock pressing up against my cervix. As his cock hit it I shivered and whined.