Hell To Pay

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

We drove in silence as we left down the street, I had left Austin a simple note and my collars with the table and moved it more in the center of the entry where Austin would see it.

The moment we got down the driveway our daughter started fussing then crying in protest.

I reached my hand back and rubbed her belly.

"I know I'm sorry sweetheart." I cooed, she clearly didn't like being in a car.

I also knew she was going to miss her father badly, and no I wasn't planning on keeping her from him for very long, if there was one thing that I was sure of it was that he loved Alice, I saw the way his eyes lit up every time he saw her.

I couldn't hurt him like that - I WOULDN'T hurt him like that, he deserves to see our daughter just not for a little while.

Connor focused on the road but glanced over at Alice.

"I'm sorry little one, I know you're not happy about this, but ill look after you and your mom."

Still looking at the road he reached back and touched her little foot, she smiled and giggled at him, reaching out taking his finger trying to eat it.

I smiled at Connor, in this moment I knew that he did not care that Alice was Austin's, I could tell that he was going to care deeply about her.

I knew that I was being unreasonable and unfair to Austin about Harpers child, I don't know why the idea of looking after his child with Harper caused me so much pain when Connor could do it easily.

I loved Austin, I just need to get myself right.

"So where are we going?"

"We are going to a house in Copperton, Utah, we should have some serious privacy there."

I smiled, he was right, no one knows where Copperton is except the people who live in Copperton.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I held my son for a while, after a few hours I knew that I needed to get back to Ashe and Alice, I wanted to do nothing more than hug the two girls that I love.

I knew this baby would make her feel insecure and that was the last thing that I wanted.

I had some time before the DNA test comes back so I am going to ask Ashe to marry me, for real, a public wedding, so there can be no contest or argument against how much I love her.

When I got home and opened the front door I felt something was off...

"ASHE?"

I looked down and saw a table that had been moved, my heart thudded painfully as I saw her collars there. I walked over to it and picked up the paper.

Austin,

I'm sorry I had to do it this way, I knew you would stop me if I tried leaving any other way. Our daughter and I have gone someplace safe for a while.

I am having some emotional trouble and need to get my feelings and head on straight - and I can't do that being around you.

So much has happened to both of us my love, and I haven't had a moment to just stop for a bit and decompress.

I will contact you soon and let you see Alice, but I am not sure when I'll be ready to see you again.

I love you so much Austin, just everything has gotten to much.

- Ashe

My heart hurt so back I felt like it was going to break out of my chest. Before I had a panic attack I called my manager.

"Dude I need a private investigator, the best you can find, send him to me... don't fucking asked questions."

I hung up and dropped to my knees, I felt pressure in my chest and I burst out into sobs and I curled into a ball on the floor. I was unable to handle the emotions, what the hell was happening to me?

'She left, she left willingly, she left me... she took my daughter, I need her, I need them both.' My brain screamed in pain and fear.

I closed my eyes trying to take deep breaths, I was gasping for air. I was unsure how much time passed, when I picked myself up and pulled out some cigarettes and started smoking inside my house - something I normally didn't do.

I sat back down on the floor thinking that fucking no, she wasn't leaving me like this. I was going to track her down, and I swear to god there will be hell to pay if Connor is involved in this.

I swear I will kill the man if he was the one who took her form me.