Kneel

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

---Ashe's Point of View ---

I watched as he gulped, watching his Adam's apple move up and down in his throat was so erotic that it turned me on, he was very much male.

He kissed our son on his forehead, not stopping really singing as he slowly put our son in his crib and stood up and looked at me.

I gulped as he pulled himself up to his full height and walked over to me, I looked up at him.

"Why the change in heart?"

"I'm not sure...."

He nodded, gently he grabbed my upper arm and lead me from the room, we didn't go back to the bedroom, but we went into the kitchen.

When we got there he kept the lights off and walked over to the fridge, pulling out a Bud Light and a Ginger Ale for me, with a sigh he came over and handed me an open bottle and then took the beer for himself.

He took a deep drink, his eyes fixed and unwavering from mine.

"I know that I pushed the issue, but are you sure that you want this? Are you sure that you want me to impregnate you again?"

I took a deep sip of my drink.

"Yes I am sure."

"Tell me what happened with our son...when he was born, you said that you almost died."

I nodded taking another sip.

"Yeah, I hemorrhaged, lucky they stopped the bleeding, but I was weak for a long time, honestly I am still not 100%."

I saw the pain and guilt in his eyes as I explained that he put his beer down next to my hip and wrapped one arm around my waist and the other around the back of my head.

I buried my face in his chest, breathing in the smell of his cologne and cigarette smoke, the very distinct smell of him.

"I am so sorry; I should have been there."

I nodded, his hand grabbed my hair and tightened, making me whimper a little bit but I didn't move at all, I could fee how powerful he was against me, he was very male.

"I am so torn, a part of me wants to be gentle and take care of you, and the other part o me wants to make you remember your place, take us back to the beginning."

You gulped at his words.

"What would you do, to take us back?"

I felt my heart start to beat wildly as he looked at me with a deep thoughtful look, he gave me a smirk and he walked away, I waited for him to come back, I gasped when I saw what he was holding.

"First I would want you to put this back on."

He held it out to me, almost as if on some kind of instinct, I moved my head forward and he put the collar on me.

The moment it hit my skin I felt my body start to shiver from delight, It was such a sign of me being his. I had my eyes closed when I felt him clip a small chain leash onto it.

He put his arms around my waist and put my feet on the ground.

"Kneel before me..."

I looked down at the floor and got on my knees, I leaned my head against his thigh, he put his hand on the back of my head.

"Good girl..." His praise did it for me, fuck I missed submitting to him like this, I took a deep breath relishing in this familiar yet new feeling.