Our Child

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships – trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

"What...uh...what are you doing here?"

I gasped, honestly, he was the last person that I expected to me in my living room, like, honestly the last fucking person.

He looked healthy, and I realized that I had not thought about him sense leaving Salt Lake City, something that I am deeply ashamed of.

We might not be good together, but at the very least we are a very vital part of one another's lives that I should have been more curious.

'I am the world's biggest asshole.' My brain concluded.

He stood up and walked around looking at this, he circled me like a predator, and it made me a feel a little bit uncomfortable – then I realized that he had to have tracked me down, something that also made me uneasy.

"Better question is why you never came back to Utah to search for me to make sure that I was okay."

"I...I was distracted."

"That is a poor excuse, and you fucking know it. Anyway – we can't change what had happened so far so I'm not going to get pissed off about it, I am here to ask you to come back to Utah."

"And if I don't."

He sat back down and looked up at me, somewhat amused.

"I'm not here to make you do anything, but I am wondering what the fuck you are doing, this Max guy, yeah as far as I have been informed, he's great – but is he really better than Austin?"

"In many ways yes." I blurted out, it wasn't well thought out, I thought it over for a moment, then realized that I meant what I said.

"On paper sure, but you have two beautiful children with him, and your kids love him and he clearly loves them."

"He left me alone and pregnant for a year."

"To get his son, that is something that I know is hard to justify doing, and I think he knows that you will never forgive him for it, but you do know that it was necessary to protect Armani."

"I know."

"Asheila, Harper isn't done with Austin, you know that she isn't."

I felt myself start to get pissed, I had to take quite a few deep breaths to calm myself down, I didn't want to get worked up too much.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you really think she won't go after Austin again, or your children?"

"I will kill her if she get's anywhere near my children." I growled.

"I know, but you need to start thinking about things like that."

My phone rang and I jumped, because the seriousness between us was mounting and you could cut the tension with a knife.

Austin

Baby Girl, our son is really fussy, and I think he want's his mom, can you come over for a moment, please, you don't have to say just let him see you.

I looked up at Connor.

"I'm sorry, I need to go..."

"It's okay, I am staying in bead and breakfast, this conversation isn't over..." He turned and left out of the house, I looked at the door and then went out it, I watched as he drove us.

I grabbed a swaddling blanket and all but ran to Austin's house, when I got there he opened the door to a fussy and crying Aiden.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

She looked so beautiful to me coming into the house, she held out her arms.

"I don't know what I am doing wrong." I whimpered; she gave me a genuine smile.

"Nothing, he's just wants to eat... I should have anticipated this."

She walked into the living room and took off her shirt and bra all while holding him in the crook of her arm, I watched in amazed fascination as she sat down on the couch, draping the blanket over her as she fed our son.

It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, I sat down on the edge of the chair just watching her mother our child.

"Why are you looking at me like that..." I focused on her eyes, she was looking at me with worry and some kind of curiosity.

"You...you are so beautiful and amazing."

She blushed and looked down.

"Have you never seen a women do this."

"Yes...but it is you and this is our child."

I had to leave, because the tears were starting to come, because I realized just how much I had fucking missed.