Baby Boy

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

---- Ashe's Point of View ---

{One Month Later}

"I'm sorry Ashe, there is nothing to say to you, please don't contact us, Austin sent you well over 2 million dollars so that should keep you, when we are able to we will contact you, this phone is going to be disconnected and if you keep trying to get a hold of him we will get a protective order against you."

His lawyer hung up on me, hearing that made me numb. I wrapped my hand around my stomach and started crying, laying down on the bed, not waking our daughter Alice.

---- Austin's Point of View ---

I listened to what my lawyer said, and I instantly when over to the trash can and vomited in it and I was unable to hold back my tears, the emotions were getting to much, she had called and we had to make it clear that she had to go away, but hearing him threaten her – my heart broke, I wanted to talk to her, I wanted her.

He came over and rubbed my back as I dry heaved and kept sobbing.

"When we get your son back you can find her and make it up to her – we both know that we had to make it clear that she is to back off, she knows better, we have to focus on getting him back first."

"I don't know if she will ever forgive me."

"She clearly loves you Austin, you got to trust that your love is stronger than what you fear, now let's go over our strait, this could take months if we are not focused on this.

{Eight Months Later}

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

I let out a happy laugh as my daughter enjoyed the baby swing tied to the huge oak tree, I was happy that I decided to put it up.

I had settled in Edgartown, Massachusetts. I was scrolling though small towns and I came across it, I used money to mortgage a small house with a big yard, perfect for me, Alice and my new little one.

I put my hand on my stomach and felt his tiny kicks, I had cried when I found out that it was going to be a little boy. Austin and I were going to have a son.

I was playfully annoyed that Austin had made good on his word and threat, he put another baby in me, I had called months ago to tell him and after what is lawyer said it me I knew it was time for me to leave and not contact him.

If he wanted me gone and away, I would go.

I had to start thinking about my future, I was in fact going to have two children now that I was going to have to support on my own.

"Are you sure you should be doing that?"

My neighbor Max came over, he was a bachelor that lived next door in his family home, he had taken a interest in me. Not that I minded, having someone look out for me wasn't a bad thing. I couldn't figure out if he liked me, liked me, or just wanted to protect me – not that it mattered. 

I laughed looking at his green eyes, he was the opposite of Austin, he had no tattoos, preppy, clean and lean. I had told him the truth, saying that my babies father had abandoned us, something that wasn't far off from the truth.

"Doing what Max?" I teased. 

"You and I both know that baby is going to come any day now..."

"Just because I'm going to have a baby doesn't mean that I suddenly turn to glass, honestly I am hoping that it is soon."

He came over and gently started pushing a delighted Alice as he smiled at her and she cooed. I look at them with domestic happiness.

I put a hand on my belly, and apologized mentally to my son that his father wasn't going to be around for his birth.