Alarmingly Handsome

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

"If you keep being sexy like this I am going to fuck you in the ass..." I growled, only half threatening, wasn't sure if it would hurt her – but she did things to me that were sinful and lovely.

She whimpered and tightened her grip on me.

"I just might let you, I think I could handle it...I crave you Daddy..." She moaned, and I felt my brain go cloudy – fuck I loved that she wanted and craved just as much as I did her – honestly it made me feel sexy and powerful – this was my women and I was going to take care and provide for her and our offspring.

We continued to kiss when there was a slight cry from the baby monitor, I gently moved off her, I was disappointed but I had come to terms a while ago that this would happen with a newborn. I gently laughed.

"I'll get her..." She started to stand up and I gently motioned with my hand that she should sit back down.

"No Baby Girl, it's okay, I'll get our daughter, you should look at the nannies that I have looked up..." I offered, and left the room to go get our daughter, she was crying in her crib as I walked into the room, and I walked over to her smiling down at her.

"Shh...munchkin, dad is here...up we go." I lifted her out of the grid and hugged her gently against me, she stopped crying as I rocked her walking back down the hallway to the bedroom.

She was so small and delicate that I found myself being very protective of her. Walking into the room I stood in front of the bed, smiling when I noticed that she actually was looking through the applications and information that I had looked up.

"Do you think she needs to eat?" I asked worried, Ashe simply looked up at me and gave me a half smile.

"I don't think she is hungry...I think she wanted her Dad..." She added, looking down at Alice I thought she might be right, our daughter looked up at me with happiness and joy.

I went over to the other side of the room and sat down in the chair and lavished my daughter with attention.

I looked over from time to time, admiring the beautiful women had given me this little munchkin.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

{The Next Day}

Austin had to go out and get some work done and set up somethings for us, he also had to stop off at the studio because he said he was inspired to write some more music.

Honestly I love Austin more than life itself but I wanted some alone time for a little bit – just us girls.

It was a calm and easy afternoon, Alice was in a basinet on the table in front of me sleeping after I fed her and I was narrowed down the applicants to three people that I wanted to meet in the next few days.

"Can I see her my love?" The voice startled me so much that I could feel my heart basically jump into my throat, by some amazing chance I didn't scream and wake her up. I stood up from where I was sitting almost stumbling backwards.

Standing in front of the table was Connor, he can be alarmingly handsome when he gets dressed up – and here he was, wearing a damn suit and tie.

He looked at me and wordlessly he walked over around the table and looked at my daughter, I was to stunned and a bit too tired to really react – I was in shock, he looked at her for a long while before turning to me.

"She's beautiful Ashe...I knew you would make beautiful babies." He complimented, he leaned against the table.

"We need to talk Ashe...really talk." He growled.

Authors Note: It's time for some shameless story promoting, I have started a new Marvel Bucky Barnes story that is on my front page, its called READY TO COMPLY – it's one of my firsts on the MCU so be gentile and read if you or you know anyone who likes that character – I recommend.