Handgun

Warning!! This chapter has possible trigger warning and an uncomfortable situation involving firearms.

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

Authors Note: Thank you my wonderful amazing readers for sticking with this story, even after it was deleted and I had to re-post it.

FYI I can't believe that Austin went to Skinwalker Ranch, I have driven over around there before at night – that place is hella scary.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I woke up and it was darker outside – it took me only a moment to remember what had transpired. I remembered how good it felt to play for both my girls. I wondered if my daughter would love music as much as I do, I for sure would be fostering that love with her.

I sat up and looked over, seeing Ashe sleeping gently beside me. I walked over and put more wood in the heater and pot belly stove, the entire room lit up and warmth started to fill the room.

I stood up, realizing that I was naked I walked over to the place with our clothes and put on some sweatpants and socks.

"Can I get dressed for a while?" Ashe's voice came from behind me, I jumped shocked at the voice.

"Uh yeah..." My voice was confused as I was confused about why she wanted that.

"It's cold and sometimes I don't want to be naked...not that I mind being naked, and normally I would submissively obey... I'm just extra cold and I am worried about our daughter..." She looked down and pulled the covers up to cover herself.

Fuck I felt like an asshole, I wanted her to submit to me yes and become my official submissive again, but I really need to take our baby into consideration in everything I did to her, I decided to be more mindful.

"You can get dressed...but don't be shocked if I strip you down later..." I teased pulling out leggings and one of my large sweatshirts handing it to her.

I watched as she got dressed, trying to not get hard at the thought that she wasn't wearing any underwear. I gave her some fluffy socks that I had picked out just for her, she smiled and put them on.

She went over to the chair in the corner and sat in it, curling up into a ball and wrapping her hands around her knees. I walked over and stood in front of her.

"What's on your mind..." I questioned gently. Her head resting on her arm she let out a sigh, she was about to say something when we heard what was clearly a snowmobile come up the way.

"What the hell..." I muttered, standing up and going to the door I opened it just in time to see someone pull up in a large snowmobile.

The person was in snow gear got off and left the snowmobile running. They pulled off there full helmet when they reached the door.

Harper walked right past me before I could even grab her and stop her from coming in, she had clearly exploited my sheer shock at seeing her.

"Where the hell have you been Posty, seriously you have been up here with this worthless, fat, ugly slut and you have just left me alone down in the valley?" She slammed her helmet down on the table and then unzipped her snow suit, showing me her now visible baby bump.

"I am having your child, I need you down with me in the valley – you need to come back home right now." She caressed her bump and pouted.

I almost laughed aloud, not because of this awful situation, but because I realized that she just looked ridiculous caressing her bump – Ashe seemed more genuine and I thought it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to put a cap on my anger.

"You have access to some money, a lot of money to take care of yourself and the baby, you are not to bother me while I'm up here." I bit out.

She turned and looked at Ashe, who was still on the chair, looking over I saw that she looked frightened but fierce. She gave me a quick look that basically said 'you have got to be fucking kidding me.'

"How are you so sure that she is having your child, why don't you doubt her baby– she is such an easy whore the child could be another man's." She scoffed.

"She is different." I growled, honestly the simple truth was that I loved Ashe, and I could not stand Harper for anything more than just a quick fuck.

"Stupid bitch..." Harper quickly moved over and lunged at Ashe – she let out a cry as she wasn't able to move quickly enough and Harper grabbed her by the hair and yanked her off the chair.

Oh fuck no, moving quickly I picked up the handgun that was on a side table and pointed it at her, I didn't cock it and I aimed to slightly to the left of Harper. This was the second person that I had to hold a gun to and I wasn't happy about that.

"Let her go or so help me god I will shot you – you are trespassing Harper and I have every right to defend myself and her." I growled.

Harper let her hair go and Ashe who was crying moved to the other side of the room and behind the bed, Harper turned and looked at me, her blue eyes wide when she saw that I was holding a gun pointed in her direction.

"You would shoot me even though I am pregnant with your child?" She gasped, I could tell that she was shocked at this – genuinely so, and she looked like a deer in headlights as she looked at the gun.

"Honestly Harper, if self-defense of Ashe and my daughter, I would in a heartbeat – I will protect my future wife and child at all costs. I would leave now Harper – before it get's to dark... if you keep this up or cause any more trouble I'll cut off all finances and you will be on your own until the baby is born, and you can prove it is mine – even then I will do everything in my power to remove that child from your care." I threatened, I net the financial thing would be a motivator.

I glanced at Ashe again, she was giving me a shocked look – like she couldn't believe that I was holding a gun around Harper.

She scoffed and looked over at Ashe. "Weak whore...are you even here because you want to be – Austin must be freakishly keeping you against you will for sex practices, you should go and I stay." She mocked.

'She is fucking delusional, when exactly did she got off the rails? I should have someone watch her closely – because in the off chance that the baby in her belly is mine – I would want it safe.' My brain questioned worried.

"I'm here because I want to be." Ashe defended, I saw her put her hand on her larger bump still crying, it was a move that I could tell was meant

"Austin takes care of me and our daughter – please leave us alone Harper. We need some alone time together. Isn't it enough that my man is financially taking care of you?" She whimpered somewhat mockingly. This whole thing came off like Harper was the Wicked Witch and Ashe was fucking Dorothy.

"Leave now Harper." I barked loudly, making both her and Ashe jump, I lowered the gun when she left out the door crying. I shut it and locked it and didn't even look to see if she got back on the snowmobile alright – I heard it leave and let out a sigh of relief. Still a bit worried about the trouble that she could cause.

"You wouldn't have shot her really?" Ashe sobbed gently. I opened my arms to her and she came from where she was hiding and practically jumped into my arms. She was shivering and I kissed her head trying to calm her down.

"I can't answer that – I love you Ashe – I would do anything for you." I confessed, scared at how much power she had over me, I would die for her.