Three Million

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I was exhausted when I woke up, I realized that I hadn't gotten much sleep over the past few, months if felt like.

The sun was shining in the room, and I sat up, looking down at her asleep. I got up and walked to our child's bedroom. Aiden and Alice were both awake, I got them both up and changed, then took them one by one into the kitchen.

"What do you like sweetheart?" I asked Alice, she looked oddly at me, I looked around for my cell phone and I couldn't see it, I left it at the bedside table.

I wanted to talk to the hired nanny about Armani – he was close, I was feeling like a shit father to him. I had to get away for a while today to visit him.

"What do you like to eat?" I asked Alice, Aiden was content with his bottle.

"Waffles." She pointed at the freezer with such happiness.

I looked over my shoulder at the fridge, walking over I opened the freezer and saw, Eggo waffles – chocolate chip, I smiled and took them out.

"Good call." I said to her, she smiled and watched me. "Waffles it is." I put them in the toaster, then I pulled out some eggs, mayo bacon and two bagels, I was going to make that for Ashe and me.

I did multiple things, Aiden could hold is bottle and I got Alice her food, she ate quietly and seemed to be happy and content to simply watch me cook.

I was just finishing cooking the bacon when he came into the kitchen, she looked at me a bit unsettled.

"Where is Armani?"

I looked away, was she a mind reader, I had just been thinking about that.

"He is with a nanny." She looked down at her feet, and seemed to be finding words, I simply kept on cooking waiting for her.

"You are never going to give him up are you?" With a sigh I put the bagels together and wrapped it in some wax paper that I had found, I handed it to her.

"He is my son, I know that I had to leave you to get custody of him, but – he's my son, I can keep you away from him, but he is going to be a part of me, and I can't let Harper get a hold of him, she's an awful mother."

She nodded.

"We should all be together then."

I looked at her shocked.

"You mean that."

"Yeah... but three babies, is that enough?" She asked, I laughed, knowing what she was getting at.

"Baby Girl, if it was up to me I would keep you pregnant and we would be having another baby once a year if you would let me." I declared.

She looked at me wide eyed.

"You're kidding."

I shook my head.

"I'm really not. But one more would be good – I can work with four."

She blushed – I loved making her blush – I was funny she was blushing about pregnancy, she had already had two by me.

She walked over and looked at the two pieces of waffles on Alice's plate, I watched as she gave our daughter a look.

Then she turned to look at me and gave me a smile but there was a bit of annoyance behind her eyes.

"Chocolate chip waffles?"

I held up my hands.

"They were there, and she wanted them."

Ashe grinned. "Your daughter is playing you; she knows we use then as a dessert, warm and covered in Nutella."

Alice giggled and took another bite.

"You are trouble." I muttered at Alice she gave me a wide smile; it was then that I remembered the picture that I had posted.

I quickly walked back to the bedroom and grabbed my phone, when I walked back into the room I saw that she was eating he bagel.

"Thank you." She said taking another bite.

"You're welcome, Baby Girl, I have to tell you something, last night when we were cuddling I..."

I saw that there was 3 million interactions with the picture that I put up. Then I made the stupid mistake of googling my name. Holy shit!

"Austin, what is it?"

Oh...how was I going to explain how I think I just exploded the internet, I had to do it now, because I didn't want her to find out another way.