Boxers and a Glock

Warning!!

Chapter contains consensual but rough sexual play and extreme BDSM, sexual violence, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts. And swearing Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I slowly made my way into the front room, my gun was up, I was in my boxers so I hated feeling very exposed like this - I was slowly moving around the corners, I could hear something - someone in the kitchen, the light was on.

Because I was barefoot I slowly moved into the main room in front of the kitchen with my back to the wall just outside of the kitchen I held my breath and counted to three, trying to calm myself and make my breathing steady.

I turned the corner and pointed the gun right at the person. I gasped when I saw Harper standing there, she was holding one of my nice bottles of champagne and had a glass out and had filled it. She gasped in shock almost dropping the bottle.

"Oh my god Austin don't point that at me." She cried; I kept the gun fixated on her as my eyes narrowed. She was wearing loose shirt and jeans, that was odd, normally she didn't wear clothes that covered her.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I growled menacingly. Her eyes wide with shock, I didn't care.

"To...uh...celebrate...Austin please take that gun off me, you don't want to hurt us..." She whimpered and bit her lip, almost as if she were trying way too hard to be sexy.

My eyes narrowed even more, and yet I still did not move the gun from her - I was half fucking tempted to shot her in the face. I thought that I was clear about not having her here. And what is worse she had just opened my $2,000 bottle of Dom Perignon white gold burt champagne, yeah, I should kill this bitch. Who the hell does she think she is? I was planning on sharing that with Ashe.

I was thinking over how to get rid of her for good and whether or not I should really shoot her or not - when abruptly my ears caught up with my brain.

"Wait, what do you mean US?" I asked.

A shit eating grin spread across her face as she flipped her strawberry Reaching back she pulled something out of her pocket she held it up, it was a digital pregnancy test, and the test read "PREGNANT."

"Congrats Daddy." She declared in a sing song voice, sliding over a glass of champagne to me. I felt my stomach turn over and bile rise up in my throat. I was so appalled, I lowered the gun but did not take my finger off the trigger, without even thinking it over my mind instantly cried out in a protested voice.

"Fucking get rid of it." I growled at her.

Shit, I was terrified of the mere idea of having a child with a woman like Harper. When she realized what I had said her jaw dropped and she let out a cry of outrage, covering her mouth with her hand.

"I am not going to do that, how dare you suggest such a thing, I thought you would be happy?" She started fucking crying. Fuck, she was an ugly crier.

I felt like an asshole, I believed that it is a woman's choice to do what she want's with her body. I let out a sigh and put the gun down on the table, putting the safely on, my mind was clearing, and I was starting to think straight. I simply stared at her while she calmed down.

"You done? Good. Alright Harper, you are breaking in entering, if you do not leave now, I will be calling the police. I am changing my locks and you are never to come here uninvited again. I will call you later today. As far as paying for the doctor's visits and all things included, you will have them billed directly to you. And when this child is born, and the DNA test proves it mine I will cover all the costs, and we will work something out." I deadpanned as I looked levelly at her. I spoke slowly so she would understand every word.