Our Son

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

The house had been totally rebuilt after the earthquake.

I had added on a new section of the house that would soon be a playroom for the children, and I renovated the interior of the house as well, hoping that Ashe would like what I did to it.

I walked back into the nursery, it felt too big for just him, we could fit a few more babies into the wide room, I walked over to the crib where my now one year old son was sleeping in his crib.

I whipped away a tear that was about to fall.

"Mr. Post."

I turned sharply when I saw that one of the private investigators that I had hired was standing in the

"How did you get in?" I asked worried.

"The front door was wide open, and you were not answering your phone."

I shrugged.

"I found her."

My heart thudded at hearing this.

"Where is she?"

"A place called Edgartown in Massachusetts."

"Thank you your money will be wired to you."

I dismissed him and pulled out my phone, I called my manager, I needed someone to watch after my son a few days so I could go and get my fiancé and our daughter.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

The knock at the door came late at night, Alice was asleep on the couch and I had put Aiden to bed in his crib, thinking it was Max I walked over to the door and opened it without looking.

I gasped when I saw Austin standing there, he had a full beard now, short cut hair and he looked thinner. My heart thudded and I felt like throwing up.

"Ashe...my Baby Girl..." He cooed gently.

I was to stunned to see him, he walked right in and looked around, he saw our daughter on the couch, he went over and shook her awake.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes looking at him, it took her a moment to recognize him as her eyes went wide.

"Papa!" She screamed.

She unsteadily stood up and reached out her arms to him, he picked him up and cuddled her against him, I saw tears start to fall down his face.

"Oh Alice, you are so big...my beautiful girl I have missed you so much, dad had missed you."

"Why are you here..." I demanded when I finally snapped out of my stupor.

I went to grab my daughter, but she shook her head at me and held onto her dad harder. Austin made a motion to say something then -almost as if on cue there was a cry of protest from the other room as Aiden cried at the noise we were making.

Both Alice and Austin started, and she instantly reached for me, and wrapped her arms around my neck, she knows who her dad is but she needed her mom for comfort.

He looked at me wide eyed, he walked towards the back room, when I tried to move, he held up his hand and gave me a mean and serious look.

After a moment he came into the room, my heart dropped when I saw that he was carrying our son, his large hand behind his head and the other supporting his tiny body, our son had stopped crying – he was carrying him like he was made of glass.

Austin slowly looked up at me, tears falling down his face, he looked amazed and equal parts horrified.

"He...he looks like me as a baby..."

I let out a sob, a worried little Alice wrapped her arms tighter against my neck, and I gently moved her so she didn't start crying.

"Austin meet Aiden...our son."