Throne

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts. Mentions of Child Custody problems. 

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

---- Ashe's Point of View ---

I looked over and saw an odd thing, it was a think that looked like it was designed to keep someone on all fours, but one side had a bar with padding on it and was at an angle higher than the other end.

"I see you saw our new toy."

"What is it?"

"It's something I'm going to put you in every day, it's meant to keep your hips raised after I fuck you from behind. I'll use it each day with my first orgasm."

I let out a happy whimper, looking up at him, he ran his hand across my cheek.

"This next baby, I'm going to breed into you... I'll cum in you each day, until you get pregnant again...how do you feel about that Baby Girl?"

"I wouldn't mind having another baby with you...but conceiving a baby that way...bit barbaric." I giggled, not really minding the idea.

He pulled me gently back up, tilting my chin so I could look at him in the face.

"No, barbaric would be me making you take fertility drugs to speed it along."

"I think I can manage without the help." I teased, he smiled down at me, it was nice seeing a genuine smile on his face.

Suddenly thinking things over I felt myself sober, because he had grabbed me so quickly I hadn't addressed the issue with more direct words. 

"Can I talk to you about something serious Austin..."

He let out a gentle laugh.

"Kind of hard to be serious while you are looking up at me. But you have my total attention."

His hand reached down and his hand ran across my jaw, on instinct I turned into his touch, letting  myself close my eyes enjoying his comforting touch. 

"Can you not go that long without talking to me directly again."

He pulled his hand from my cheek and put a knuckle under my chin making me look up at him.

"Did that really brother you as much as you are saying right now?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry...that will not happen again. I didn't want to burden you."

"Burden me? I was terrified, I love you Austin – I need to talk to you often."

I looked up at his blue eyes, and he had the good sense to look very ashamed of himself, I didn't make a move.

"Again, I will not happen again, you have my word... you are the most important person in my life, please turn control over to me again." He tilted his head and looked down at you, he took a deep shuttering breath.

You knew what he was asking for, submission, you hadn't truly submissive to him a long while, with a deep sigh of your own.

You looked down, submissively.

"You are so beautiful...are you mine, can I keep you? Can I have you forever?"

I let out a soft laugh. He was trying to lighten the mood and I was letting him. He picked me up into his arms with ease and walked over to the bed that was in the corner, it looked custom built with different hooks and stuff around it.

He gently placed me on it.

"Nice mattress... it's like I am on a cloud."

I felt my body sink into it, it was a wonderful and clearly expensive mattress... I could only imagine how wonderful it would feel to be fucked on it.

"I want us comfortable. Now lay down and touch yourself, legs spread facing me - Daddy wants to watch."

He walked over a little ways, there was a large arm chair near the food of the bed and he sat in it, I gave him a view of the bed, like he was a king sitting on the throne.

The way he leaned his head against his fist, his elbow resting on the arm of the chair, he leaned back in a very lounging position.

He was in charge. Shyly I spread my legs,wanting to please him. His blue eyes were looking at me like a predator, and Iwanted him to attack me