Voyeurism

Warning: This story contains some uncomfortable situations - trigger warning, consensual but serious BDSM, rough sex, swearing, voyeurism and sexual and physical violence. All sex is consensual, if you have trouble with this or BDSM please do not read.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I had to sit through dinner with Harper, she wasn't that bad, I was just happy that I would be able to go home to my Ashe. I looked over, she was trying her best to be happy, but I could tell that something was wrong.

"Is everything alright Harper?" I questioned, she forced a smile, then seemed to think better of it, then her face changed again, she seemed to go with whatever was on her mind.

"Well, I was hoping to go someplace nicer." She confessed, I nodded, I did respect her honestly, however that was the point - I wanted her to know that this isn't serious.

I rushed eating my food; I couldn't stop thinking about Ashe in my room. Ready for me, how I would have her for a few days. I needed to reapply my dominance with her, I didn't want to hurt her, maybe a little bit of...dissociation fucking could help.

I realized that I wanted an actual relationship with her, but I knew that if we were in a relationship it would be a dominant and submissive one. I would take care of her - but she would have to obey me, trust me to hander her pleasure.

'Fucking hell, will this meal ever end?' I mentally groaned as I saw she wasn't even half done with her food.

I sighed, I intended to keep Harper until she gave up Connor, turn about was fair play - and it was a power play on my part.

{Three Hours Later}

It took me longer to get rid of Harper than I was expecting, she wanted to cuddle and watch a movie - I had to decline - after I was sure she was gone I locked up my house and I quietly let myself in the Blue Room, I heard the heavy chain move as she sat up, her beautiful eyes wide looking at me.

"How's my baby girl?" I questioned, my heart welling up with joy.

"You were gone so long." She whimpered; I couldn't hide my chuckle.

"Sorry baby... I love you waiting for Daddy like this." I praised, she gave an endearing blush.

"How was your date?" Her voice held a bit of malice to it - and I choose to ignore that, she had no reason to be jealous - she had been with Connor.

"It went well..." I looked at her, knowing it was a curious expression on my face walking past her to the side of the bed I pulled out a very small silver knife from the bedside table, the one that I had first taken her on, the first night she let me have her - so long ago.

Looking at the knife she whimpered in fright and moved a little bit away from me, as I came closer to her.

"I'm not going to hurt you." I assured, using the knife I gently cut her clothes from her. She looked worried.

"Don't worry baby girl, I'll get you new clothes, I want you naked while in this room." I assured, when I cut her underwear from her I admired her body - she seemed a little bit more plump than normal, not at all in a bad way, she glowed and looked healthy.

"Daddy..." She started to say, I put a finger to my lips.

"I don't want to hear a word out of you baby girl, unless it's a color." Walking back over to the dresser I put back the knife and then turned on the music in the room - I turned it up loud so it would drown out most all other noise.

I picked the song Wait by NoMBe.

Turing to face her I felt myself get hard at seeing her completely naked, she had her knees drawn up to her chest and her arms were wrapped around her legs. I wanted nothing more to strip down myself and bury my cock in all three of her holes, filling her with my cum. But I hesitated, this would need to be delicate and slow.