Settle Down

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I held her against me and let her get it out, after a while she calmed down, I wanted to discipline her and make her my proper submissive again.

I wondered if she would let me take her back up to another cabin in the mountain, when Harper was gone and we could leave the kids with a Nanny I would bring her up to a cabin for a submissive weekend away.

She always obeyed and submitted better when we were alone and had no technology around.

I looked behind me checking on my daughter - Alice had fallen asleep. I looked at her worried because as far as I knew it wasn't her normal naptime.

"She fell asleep fast, is she doing alright? She isn't sick is she." I pushed Ashe gently away from me and moved closer to my daughter.

Ashe drew in a long breath and wiped her eyes and went over to her, she let out a little giggle.

"She's a growing girl, hungry all the time and sleepy."

I watched as she gently picked up our daughter and cradling her she walked down the hallway and up the stairs.

I walked behind her, holding out my hand to steady her and make sure they were both safe as we walked up the stairs.

We went into the nursery, it was simply made up and she put her in the crip, turning on something that made soft white noise.

I wondered if in my house she would insist Armani and Alice have separate rooms, or if she would let them be together.

I would do whatever she asked but I wondered what room we would be renovating if she wanted Alice in a separate location.

When she turned to face me, I grabbed her, pulling her against me as she let out a shocked little cry.

"I want to erase him from your skin... I understand why you did it, I know that I practically fucking drove you into his arms, but I want the last one to touch your skin to be me - I want it to always be me."

She let out a happy whimper that turned me on, I loved that sound from her mouth, it was a wonderful and amazing sound. I had missed it so much.

"You're not mad that I slept with him?"

I leaned back and looked down at her, giving her a very ferial and angry grin, showing my teeth.

"Oh, don't misunderstand my love and understanding - I am deeply and truly furious with you Baby Girl..."

"I'm sorry Daddy..."

"Stop apologizing, by the way - like Alice I'm hungry, will you feed me as well Baby Girl?"

She blushed and looked down biting her lip and smiling. I lifted her head up by her to, making her face me.

"I'm serious, I love you cooking and I'm a growing boy too, I need calories - we both do for what I'm going to do to you - I want to try and impregnant you."

"So soon after Alice?"

"I don't think we want them to far apart, so they will easily be friends. You will settle more once you're pregnant."

"God you are serious."

"I love you, and I am dead serious."

She left the room and I followed her, I walked down the stairs and she stopped suddenly making me run into her back, eyes narrowed I looked up and saw Connor standing in the middle of the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and let out an annoyed sigh. I was hoping to avoid this encounter until later, but it looks like it will happen now.