Betrayal of Feelings

Warning!!

Chapter contains consensual but rough sexual play and extreme BDSM, sexual violence, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts. Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I started getting dressed when I heard Ashe car outside start - I heard her drive down my driveway, before I could even get my pants all the way on Harper had walked up to me. Looking at her, I saw that Harpers strawberry blond hair was down in waves. She put a hand on my upper arm, running it up and down my bicep.

"It doesn't seem like she wants to see or be with you...is she one of your hookups? I don't mind you know, if you have other women, I just want you ..." She chirped. Then gave me a dazzling smile.

I stopped getting dressed and looked down at her, her light blue eyes looking at me with desire.

She was so different from Ashe - and if I was honest, I didn't think Harper was the better looking one, Harper needed to have a little bit more meat on her, I was worried if I was rough with Harper I would injure her, she was also to bold, I tended to need submissive.

I let out an overly dramatic sigh, I looked at the door that Ashe had gone out of only moments before, fucking shit, Ashe really needs to work on obeying me. When I say that she needs to stay, she should stay put - clearly I would have to break Ashe of that bad habit.

I wanted her as mine forever, if she would agree to marry me, tonight, I would have no problem doing that. That's how much power she has over me.

I know that I did something stupid in sleeping with Harper, but could Ashe fucking blame me? She was HIS, I found myself getting angry all over again at the fact that she was wearing his collar.

I know that she didn't have a choice in the matter, he had padlocked the fucking thing to her, but...I mean...honestly.

I ran a shaking hand through my curly hair with a frustrated groan, my balls ached because I wasn't able to finish in her - I was so fucking close too. Thinking about this caused me to turn my attention back on Harper.

"Harper, you can't come to my house like this, ever." I chastised angry, she pouted.

"Sorry...um...do you want me to take care of that?" Harper purred seductively, looking down at my cock. She reached down and started stroking my cock slowly.

My eyes closed and I let out a groan, a very primal sound, I hated the feeling of blue balls.

With a deep and regretting sigh I walked back, pouting she let go of my cock, I simply moved over to the couch, still completely naked, I sat down, leaning back I picked my drink, that was still full up and took huge drink.

I looked over at Harper with a grin of my own - and motioned to my cock. Harper smirked in triumph and sauntered over to me.

As much as I loved Ashe, the sexy lingerie that Harper she was wearing was doing something for me, and I found myself getting harder - I was half thinking about Ashe wearing something like that. I made a mental note to buy Ashe some sexy lingerie.

Taking another drink of my beer I watched as she got on her knees in front of me, I spread my legs wider to give her better access.

Setting my drink down I grabbed the back of her head with one of my hands, I guided her down on my cock, I let out a groan and closed my eyes the moment her lips wrapped around my cock.

She was sucking me hard, taking me deep in her throat. After a few moments I was able to remove my hand from the back of her head.

She continued to deep throat me slowly, sucking as she did so.