Soul Shattered

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

I pulled out my cell phone and called our nanny, telling her that we are going to be coming home and that she was to hand Alice over to Ashe and then leave us.

I walked up to her, she turned and smiled at me.

"Let's grab dinner in a little while, we need to go home for a moment..."

She looked at me worried, I gave her an honest and loving smile. I knew that I had to do this now, before I lost my nerve about the whole thing.

"There is nothing wrong, we just need to go home for a little while."

I moved forward and kissed her on the mouth, I felt her hesitate just slightly but then she kissed back, I kissed her passionately for a while I loved kissing her, she was an amazing kisser, I would miss this.  

She shrugged and taking her hand I led her back to the car, my heart was hammering in my chest the whole time, and I did my best not to break out into a cold sweat.

We drove in silence to the house, we were both a little bit on edge, I knew that she knew something was going on but wouldn't be direct about it.

When we walked into the main hallway the nanny came up and handed Ashe our daughter, I stepped forward and put my hand on the back of her tiny head, nodding to the nanny she quickly left.

"We need to talk about something..."

"I figured at much..." Her voice was trembling, and I could visibly see her shake. "What is going on Austin?"

"I need to go back to Utah."

"Without me?"

"Yes..." Even I could hear the hesitation in my very voice, I looked at her, pain in my heart – she narrowed her eyes at me.

"There is more than that isn't there?"

"Yes, fucking Baby Girl, I'm so sorry, we need to separate, Harper is using our love and relationship and your past against me..."

"MY PAST?" She cried. "What do you mean by separate...are you saying...we need to break up?"

The very word break up was like a knife though my heart, I held my head down, I couldn't see the pain and fear in her eyes, she was so sad and upset, she held our daughter tighter against her.

"God don't say it like that, but yes, we need to make it seem loud and clear that we are broken up."

She shook her head and turned her back to me, cradling Alice to her."

"Fuck... you can't leave me again Austin."

"I'm so sorry baby, I'm..."

I walked forward and tried to put my hands on her shoulders, she pulled away from me like I burned or something.

"Then just fucking go, now, I don't want to see you."

I put my hand on her shoulder, she didn't pull away but fought me when I tried to pull her to my chest and hold her there.

"We couldn't even go on a date, just leave me like you always do Austin, we...I don't need you."

"I know your back but don't say something like that, I need you baby, I need you both, shi wont last forever I swear..."

I pulled out my cell phone and texted my manager.

"I'm going to have them transfer $1,000,000 million dollars to your account, that should help keep you and Alice safe."

"You are paying me to go away..."

"No." I felt myself start to sob gently.

"When I have

She turned on me and there pain and fury in her face was evident.

"You are picking her and your son over me and Alice..."

"That's not fair."

"You really need to leave Austin, I...I don't want to fucking see you." She sobbed.

I stepped forward, when I when to kiss her on the head she pulled away from me like I hurt you, I reached down for Alice but she pulled her closer to her and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Please, let me hold her... before I go, let me hold our daughter..."

She shook her head but after a moment she handed her to me and I cradled her in my arms and kissed her tiny head, my tears fell down onto her face, she pouted at me.

"I love you little one, I love you so much...." I kissed her tiny nose and she cooed and grabbed at my beard.

Ashe pulled her from my arms and I let her go, I knew it would be harder if I stayed, I turned my back to her, and started to walk away.

"I will transfer the money and tell our Nanny that she doesn't have to come, please look after yourself and our daughter, when Armani is mine I will come and find you two."

"I hate you and I wont want to see you."

There was nothing that I could say to her, she was mad, it had to leave – a piece of me fell from my heard and landed on the ground as I walked away, I may be able to fake it, but my heart was with her and Alice.

I closed the door behind me and my very soul shattered.