Right?

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships - so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

"I need your permission Baby Girl...it's been so long, and our contract is out of date – I need to know your new limits, and what I can do to you..."

I turned to my side and looked at the wall, I remembered that at one time I was contracted to him, the idea made my stomach feel warm as it did back them, almost as if a fire was being lit inside me.

For reasons that I didn't know, being his property did something to me.

As fucked up as it seemed I needed him to take control of this situation.

"I want to be yours, again."

"Do you mean that?" There was a lot of push in his voice, and his eager look made my stomach flutter.

"Yes I'm at your mercy."

"Good Girl."

I gasped as he moved his onto of the bed I let out a little gasp of shock because I wasn't sure what he was going to do, and not because I scared, but because he just came at me so quickly.

There was hurt in his blue eyes.

"Are you scared of me?"

I shook my head.

"I have never been scared of you."

He moved his body on top of mine and I felt him press his lips against my throat, leaving kisses. His other hand was running down my body and hips.

"Good, maybe you should be a little scared of me, it might make you behave better."

"I have behaved." I defended giving him one hell of a huge smile, he let out a laugh at that.

"You really haven't, but I'm willing to overlook recent naughtiness

"Mother fucker, who is that...wait here."

I gave him a look as he got off me and left the room, where did he think that I would be going tied up like this? I realized then he was doing this to leave me vulnerable.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I was doubting if I should leave her tied up like that, but I liked the idea of her being at my mercy and ready for me when I got back.

I opened the door, ready to yell at the person who was knocking on the door this late, I had sleeping children.

My eyes narrowed the moment that I opened it because standing there, in full military outfit was Max.

"Max." I deadpanned.

"Austin. Can I speak to her?"

"No she's... tied up at the moment." I said it in such a way that he clearly knew what I meant. His eyes narrowed.

"Your holding her against her will?"

"Never...you are not even supposed to be here."

"I came back because I realize that it is stupid for me to leave her with you, after all that you have done to her."

"You are going to have to leave, before I get upset, she is safe, and the kids are sleeping."

He stepped forward, he was an inch taller than me and he leaned down, all but barring his teeth at me.

"You may have her now Austin, but make no mistake, you are not the right man for her, something will happen and you again will pick everyone else before you even thing about her, I don't' have to fucking do anything. Just wait for you to fuck up again."

He turned and left, I felt like my whole body was simmering with rage at his words.

Was he right?