First Warning Baby Girl

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

For some reason Austin grabbed my arm gently and moving me pushed me behind him.

That was a very pointless move, the last person that would hurt me was Connor, the irony wasn't lost on me.

"What are you doing here Connor?"

Austin growled, my spine shivered at the tone of his voice. Smirking Connor held up a copy of a key.

"She gave me access... I hope you don't mind that I visit her in the house where you hide her from the world."

Austin reached down to his side piece, he always had a gun on him.

"Please give me an excuse to put a bullet in you, like you put an arrow in me."

Connor shook his head in a very cocky manner.

"That is my biggest regret, that I didn't kill you then - if I would have known what a problem you would be."

Austin moved to pull out his gun, I moved in front of him grabbing his face and making him look at me. There was such anger behind his blue eyes.

"Austin please stop..."

He narrowed his eyes and looked down at me.

"He started it."

"You sound like a child, besides should you get back to your girlfriend and son, let me look after your secret girlfriend."

"I don't have to explain myself to you, asshole."

"Perhaps not, but you are hurting her - you can force her to come back using fear, manipulate her because she loved you - but you are still willingly and knowingly hurting her."

Austin looked down at me and I moved my gaze, my heart started hurting at Connor pointing out what I was feeling, I couldn't look at Austin - he would clearly see the hurt in my eyes.

"She knows why I need to do this."

"She might know, but as I said it hurts her - she was so hurt she even let me fuck her. Hey, question, does she scratch your back as well when she cum's."

I gasped at his bluntness. Austin with a dead look unhooked his firearm and aimed it directly at him.

Austin looked serious, and fear made me react - I turned and gave Connor a pleading look.

"Please leave. Before he hurts you."

Connor shook his head, laughing deeply.

"This isn't over Austin."

"I look forward to it..." Austin growled, smirking Connor turned, and we watched as he left the room, I heard him open and close the front door.

I turned back from looking over my shoulder to looking up at Austin.

His body relaxed a little but was still tense as he re-securing his gun.

"Baby..."

His hand wrapped around the back of my neck and he leaned down, pushing my head forward and up and kissing me.

I started crying but he didn't stop kissing me, I tasted my tears on our lips as he continued to slowly kiss me, dragging it out.

He pulled away from me and leaned his forehead against mine, I heard him dry swallow.

"I don't mean to hurt you baby...I don't, I'm sorry, I don't know what else to do."

I swallowed back my tears turning to go into the kitchen. "You wanted breakfast?" I asked to distract from the situation. Austin was quite for a while.

I went back into the kitchen and he followed me, before I could start cooking he moved forward and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Let me make love to you, right here, right now...please, I have missed you so much - you can't deny it - know you have missed my touch." I moaned as he kissed down my neck and started giving me a deep bruise from kissing and sucking on my neck.

It was something that was both painful and pleasurable.

"Fuck Austin..."

"It's Daddy, first warning Baby Girl."

--- Connor's Point of View ---

I sat in my car thinking over what to do, I knew that I would lose to him, but he really pissed me off.

After a moment I turned on my car and started going up the street, maybe it should pay Harper and Austin's son a visit.