Marry Me

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I was thankful I had a big truck as she got in the back, as I grabbed Alices car seat, we put her survival gear in the back bed of the truck and set off.

It took forever to get out of the valley and over to Nevada, some roads were damaged so we had to work around. Just entering Arizona we got gas and continued on our way.

I had my gun next to me the whole time, scared we would get robbed or something.

I wasn't able to get a hold of anyone at first, but my manager who was out of the state at the time said I need to get to an airport and he would send a private plane for us, I was happy my family was now out of Utah and away from the aftershocks.

Ashe was amazing the whole way, she was in the back with our kids, singings them to sleep, she crawled up into the front seat.

"Austin we have been driving for over 12 hours...let's find a hotel or motel for the night."

I ran a hand across my face, I was exhausted.

"I want us to get to Texas." I protested, she put her hand on my arm, gently caressing it.

"And we will get there but we need rest, and something more than gas station food, and the kids are a bit fussy sleeping in the car."

I looked over at her.

"You're right..."

I got on my phone and pulled up a locator for the nearest place we could rest.

We pulled into a little roadside touristy motel. It was a bit run down but it was private and a place to sleep, however I wished it had been a hotel but there was none nearby and Ashe was right I was starting to get tired out.

I went in and paid for the night, wearing a medical facemask and coughed to somewhat hide my identity.

Ashe and I got into the room and she pulled out a travel crib that we threw in the back of the car.

"I'm going to put a pillow between them..." She looked up at me and gave me a busied and playful smile.

"Will you help me feed them?"

I smiled as she got the bottles ready, using a coffee pot to warm water, she took Armani and I took Alice, it was domestic and wonderful as the children ate.

"I'm sorry for throwing him at you like that." I gently apologized, she didn't look at me.

"I don't mind, he's half of you and I love you so I'll take care of him as well...but what about his mother, do we know where she is?"

I shook my head.

"I didn't really think of her."

"We should look into that..." I saw her look off worried into the distance, she had said her family was in southern Utah, she called them and everyone was safe. I knew that worry in her eyes wasn't about Harper.

"You're worried about Connor?"

"Yes."

"I'm sure he is safe Baby Girl."

She giggled at my submissive pet name for her.

"Austin, the children can hear."

I smiled at her and then got on my phone and ordered some pizza from a small local pizza place.

We finished feeding them and changed their diapers and put them down to sleep, they didn't fuss or fight and passed out instantly.

"Fuck I am starving." She muttered.

"I ordered us a pizza, we have about 20 minutes to take a shower, so we can share one." She smiled at me as I pulled her into the bathroom - considering how rundown the place was I was happy to see the bathroom was clean if not a bit dated.

I turned on the shower and then when it was warm I pulled her into the shower with him, wrapping my arms around her I leaned down and kissed her.

She pouted when I pulled back and looked down at her.

"Will you consider marrying me?"

I was expecting rejection as she had done before, she looked at me, her blue eyes soft and caring, she raised herself up on her tip toes and kissed me on the mouth.

"Yes. But shouldn't you have a ring when asking that Daddy?"