Sleepover

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

I looked down shocked at what he had done, and at the same time I wasn't shocked, this was just like my dominant, he was my master, and he was letting me know that.

After a while I got up, I wasn't sure why I stayed in that positions for so long, it was uncomfortable.

I got up and checked on our kids, they were sleeping.

I was covered in cum and it was starting to get a little bit itchy.

Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind roughly, I didn't have time to scream because a hand covered my mouth, muting me, pulling me flush against there chest.

I instantly knew it was Austin, I know this man's body like the back of my hand, he was powerful.

"Sorry I'm not done with you..." 

I let out a sob, as my fragile emotions that I had been struggling so hard to control came undone, I was so tired of it all, I was just...exhausted.

"RED." I yelled it was muffled but he clearly heard me because

He picked me up.

"Sorry baby...sorry... what do you want me to do? What do you need from me."

I needed a lot from him, mostly to get a fucking time machine and go back in time and never hurt me. "Bedroom, you are breaking my heart, everything you have done..."

He gently shushed me as he carried me to the bedroom, I found myself shivering.

For the first time I had the thought, the awful thought that I wanted to go back in time to that party all the years ago, and never go up into that blue room with him.

I let out a sob, an almost inhuman sound that I couldn't even recognize as my own voice.

"Fuck...baby."

"I can't stop shivering Austin."

"Easy, easy..."

I could hear Aiden start crying, I felt myself start to panic, he quickly set me on the bed, then kissed my forehead.

"Breath, take a moment, I will go take care and put our son back to bed."

I laid down on the bed as he left the room, I was still having tremors, and I had no idea what to do, I took a few deep, and very deep breaths, slowly my body started to relax.

The room was quiet, and I listened as Austin started to softly sing, I got up, wrapping a blanket around me and walked to the door, looking out in the living room I saw him rocking with our son, singing softly to him.

I walked up to him, he looked up at me, then back down at our son, who was now fast asleep.

"I should go... he's so beautiful Ashelia, I am so sorry that I wasn't at your side when he came into this world."

I reached out to take him.

"Please just a few more minutes, I know I am an awful man but please let me hold my son for a little while." I watched as he took our sons hand in his finger, without waking up our son grasped his finger.

"Are you staying nearby?" I asked softly.

"Yes Armani and I have a house a little ways away, with a nanny."

"Ummm, are you going to try to take our kids from me if I don't get back together with you? Like you did with Harper?"

I looked up into his blue eyes, they went wide and tears started to well up in them but didn't fall.

"Never, I would never do that to you, you are an amazing mother, and I love you, how could you ever think that?"

"I, I'm sorry, if you want, you can have a sleepover with the kids, take them home and look after them for a day or two, give me a little breather."

He quickly went into the nursery and put our son in his bed, then he came out of the room and pulled me into a hug.

"Do you mean it?" 

"Yes."

I saw that he was thinking for a moment, then he looked at me, but made no move to touch me.

"You have been watching our kids nonstop, even mothers need a break, how about tomorrow I get the kids, and you can have a much needed day off."

That sounded amazing to me.

"I would like that."

He nodded, then leaned down and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'll go, I'll come get them at 9."

With that he turned and left, I walked forward and locked the door, then I checked on my sleeping kids, and decided that it was time to take a shower and get some sleep. I was hoping that I could trust Austin to take our kids and bring them back.