Messy

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

I looked up at his as I was doing my best to swallow his cock, his blue eyes were on me, a smirk was on his face.

I knew that right now my only job was pleasing this man.

"Fuck I have missed you so much Baby Girl."

He ran his hand down my cheek and up my jaw, grabbing onto my hair and holding me there but not pushing down.

"You are so much better at this then when we first started...do you remember the first time I took you in my playroom? It's still there - no one but you have ever been in there since I met you..."

I took him down to the base and gagged a little bit on his cock, closing my eyes and doing my best to take it. This was turning into a sloppy blowjob as drool went down my face - I could tell that Austin was loving it.

I had forgotten about that room, so much had happened since I had been in the playroom, I loved that he hadn't taken anyone else in.

I believed him, I don't know Harper would be turned on or willing to do half of what I let his handsome man do to me.

"Easy baby... we are going to take a staycation soon, have someone look after our kids, I'm going to lock you in that room and make you my cum slut. My sexual prisoner."

I pulled my mouth off of his cock and he gave me a curious look as if to ask why I was stopping what I was doing.

His hand left the back of my head and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm already your cum slut Daddy, I want that."

A very satisfied and loving smile spread across his face, he grabbed the back of my hair again even harder and make me take him.

"Yes you are baby... work me hard and make me cum..."

I focused soul on making him cum as I sucked his cock, I felt him moan at what I was doing making me feel desired and loving how his body responded to me.

I had missed this side of him, I wanted him to take control again.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

Guilt ate away at me as I watched as she swallowed my cock, I knew I was being forceful, but I had missed her so much.

She was my submissive, and she needed to start behaving as such.

I guided her as she deepthroated me, feeling the surge coming from the base of my spine as my balls started to ache.

I pressed her gently down as I felt myself start to cum, I didn't want her but she did her best to swallow. I had cum a lot lately and my balls ached as they pulsed.

I was still semi hard as I pulled her off of my cock, I wiped the drool from her mouth and chin.

"You are not normally this messy Baby Girl..." She blushed and stood up, I pulled her up and hugged her against me.

She looked over at the clock on the nightstand.

"We have missed breakfast I think it is time for lunch now."

Raised my eyebrows at her I looked behind me and saw that it was now noon. I was still hungry, and I was willing to bet she was starving too.

"Let's order food in, what are you in the mood for, Chinese, pizza, pasta?" I started asking hearing our daughter start to fuss again.

"Get dressed baby, we can order our food and have an afternoon together." I set her down and she turned to her closet, I put my pants back on and went to go get our daughter.

I felt like doing nothing more than spending time with Ashe and our daughter, they were a calming effect on me and I needed to relax.