Silence

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I leaned over and kissed her shoulder lovingly and then moved up her neck.

"I'm still hungry, I forgot we ordered pizza." She muttered as I pulled on some pants and got my wallet.

"Me to." I laughed, I went over to the door and opened it quickly, hell I could smell the pizza through the door and I was starving.

Standing there was a kid who wasn't much younger than me, he looked at me for a moment then his eyes went wide and he almost dropped the pizza and had to grab it with both hands.

I realized my mistake instantly - I should have had Ashe get it, sometimes I forget that I am a celebrity and people will recognize me quite easily.

Basically I was shirtless standing there and they could clearly see my tattoos and recognize me.

"Holy shit you are Post Malone!"

"Yeah..." I replied awkwardly.

"Dude...people have been worried sick about you, they are freaking out online...that's crazy about that earthquake in Utah..."

It was at this moment I remembered that I had fans, and quite a few of them. I suddenly felt awful about overlooking that, while myself, Armani, Alice and Ashe are my main priory and they are who I will always think of first. It makes sense fans would be worried about my wellbeing.

I hadn't posted on social media and clearly my manager hadn't put out a statement, he wouldn't without my permission and he hadn't asked yet.

He looked over my shoulder at the bed and I made it a point to step Infront of him blocking his view - wanting to protect Ashe's privacy, I pulled out $500 from my wallet.

"Thanks for delivering this. This should cover it and the rest is money to keep your silence about be being here."

He smiled shocked at me - he was speechless - good, thanking him again I took the pizza and shut the door quicky. I turned to Ashe who was giggling, her face hidden under the sheets.

"Next time I should answer the door Daddy, and maybe you should put on some clothes. He looked so startled at seeing you."

I gave her a slight glare and she got up off the bed, I realized that she was naked as she sat down on the edge of the bed and took a slice of pizza eating it slowly.

"Fuck...are you trying to tease me?"

"Tease you... what are you talking about?"

"Eating like that, naked and beautiful."

"Pizza turns you on?" She teased.

I narrowed my eyes at her playfully, staring her down as I finished my own two slices of pizza.

"Baby Girl, I cannot wait to have some alone time with you, you are getting too mouthy and I have a feeling that you will benefit from a little bit of discipline."

She looked away from me blushing as she finished eating, she took another slice and when she walked over I pulled her down on my lap.

She ate quietly as I shamelessly groped her. She was beautiful, curvy and I loved every inch of her. We finished off the pizza, we went and brushed our teeth quietly.

When we got back into be we were both even more exhausted than before, she snuggled up against me and I put one arm around her as her breathing slowed and she fell asleep, I loved how much she trusted me.

I got out my phone and decided to post directly on my Instagram to explain to my fans that I was alright and safe, and that I need privacy why I sort things out.

--- Harper's Point of View ---

I stood in the middle of his house, I was pissed off, where the hell was my son? I had talked to Connor and found out that he had left with Ashe.

He hadn't even tried to find me, what if I was seriously injured? Or dead?

I was so pissed, he just left without me, and took my child. I had no idea how I was going to find him, but I had nothing else going for me right now - so I was going to do all that I could to find him - and get my son back.