Man Enough

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, and mentions of nursing a baby – trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Harper's Point of View ---

I was more than a little bit annoyed that my son was now out of Utah and I had no idea where he was.

Austin had fought for him for a whole year, the only good part about it was I knew that he had left that bitch Ashe alone while he was doing that.

But now he had just run off, and then Connor went missing as well, so I had no idea where anyone was.

I had to hire another private investigator to find him, he might have won custody of our son, but I was making an effort to get therapy and pull my shit together so I can go back to court and fight for Armani.

He was still my son, despite everything that has gone on, and I wasn't going to be pushed aside.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

I contented to feed our son, he latched easy and seemed to take his time, I watched as Austin left the room, I saw him wipe his face and I realized that he was whipping tears.

I didn't go after him, Aiden needed my full attention, when he was done feeling I burped him and he yawned, he was full and happy, I cradled him and kissed his little nose.

Alice looked a lot like me, but Aiden – I had looked up Austin's baby pictures online, and when I saw them it was like looking at my son.

I kissed his nose again as he fell asleep, I put him in his crib next to Armani, I checked on him and Alice, all three of the kids had fallen asleep.

I walked into the front room, I see Austin sitting on the couch in basic darkness, he was sipping a Bud Light and looking into the darkness.

"Austin..."

"I am so fucking sorry Ashe I never meant to harm you, I feel like I have missed so much."

"You have..." I knew that I didn't feel like comforting him, but seeing him so hurt like that, it did something to my heart, I could see how broken he was.

"I will leave you alone, drop the kids off in the morning..."

I made my way to the door to open it, when it was mostly open he moved quickly, I was shocked at how fast he was, he put one arm around my waist and pulled me back against him.

I closed my eyes and leaned back against him.

"Please don't go."

I felt the tears come, I didn't want to try and be strong anymore, this mad had broken me in a ways that I didn't know that I could be broken.

I felt him bury his face in the back of my neck, I felt the drops of his tears go down my neck.

"I'm not ready to forgive you, I'm not sure if I ever could."

"I could make you stay."

I felt desire go up my spine, and that was what our relationship was really. I needed him to be in control. He was my master, my dominant after all.

"Then do it, if you are fucking man enough." I sobbed but said it through clenched teeth.

I heard him let out a dark laugh through his tears.

"You shouldn't have said that Baby Girl..."