Enjoying Punishment

Warning!!

Chapter contains consensual but rough sexual play and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

As I drove the snowmobile down the way I saw the lights of the town start to show. My body was still on fire even though I had driven for miles.

I was scared that Connor would return - as irrational as that was. But my Baby Girl was craving food and I had read or head somewhere that you shouldn't ignore a pregnant women's cravings.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

I laid there in shock, not sure how to feel about being covered in Austin's cum, and I would be lying if I didn't say that I was fucking turned on by him. Being submissive is in my very nature, and that Alpha dominance display that Austin had just showed - fucking hell I loved it.

When I was sure he was gone I got up - stumbling as my legs were a little bit numb, it was awkward going into the shower with the heavy chain around my neck. Dried cum often got itchy and made my skin red if I kept it on me for a while.

I sat under the hot water thinking about everything, I slowly started cleaning myself up, my hand dipped lower and I held a hand against stomach as my daughter kicked hard against me - she could sense my anxiety and worry and was not happy about what had happened in the last little while.

I was instinctively a submissive and I knew that this was a territorial thing that Austin had just done, I guessed that it had to be punishment for me preventing Austin from killing Connor. It must have looked like I still had feelings for Connor - I had different feelings for Connor but they didn't hold a candle to how attracted I was to Austin.

Moreover, as much as I hated Connor for how much he has interfered in my relationship with Austin - I didn't want him dead, and I really didn't want my child's father to be going to prison.

A part of me was terrified by everything that had happened, what if something did happen to me and Austin couldn't get me help and I died or the baby died - Connor was right on that account - how could I give birth up here, as far as I knew Austin was far from medically trained.

I would have to put my foot down, if I hadn't made an emotional decision by the time my daughter is born I will be demanding to go to a hospital.

I knew that even though he was my dominant - he wouldn't risk my anger and I knew for a fact that he genuinely loved me and our child and when push came to shove he would protect us and I would give birth in a hospital.

I got out of the shower and walked into the front room and was instantly hit by a wave of cold air, shivering I noticed that the stove and heater were running low on wood. I quickly moved and put wood in each of them before stoking the fire a little bit until I started again.

Sighing I stood up, half of me wanted to get dressed warmly but I knew my Daddy and his moods and he would want to come back to me naked and ready for him to do whatever he desired.

With our daughter still kicking my organs in protest, I was tired, I walked back over and put one more piece of wood in both the stove and heater before walking over to the bed and laying down on a blanket. Soon warmth filled the room and I slowly fell asleep.

I was awoken by the feeling of soft kisses on my shoulder, my eyes flew open and I looked up, still wearing his snow gear Austin was smiling down at me while sitting on the bed. I felt safer with him near me.