Home

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts and swearing, as well as talk of nursing and baby stuff.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

As I rocked her against me she settled down, slowly I put her back on my lap and her blue eyes looked at me, I gently bounced her up and down.

"I am so glad you are here...I'm sorry your mom didn't name you yet, we will talk about that little stranger..." I babbled gently as she gave me a very happy and toothless grin. Seeing her joy made me giggle gently.

Lifting her up I kissed her little nose and forehead as the nurse came back to me.

"I'm sorry to cut your time short dad...why don't you go shower and get settled in your girlfriends' room, just between us, I was there and her birth was rough on Ashe and I'm sure it would bring her comfort to see you when she wakes up." She gently explained.

Guilt went threw me, even though I knew this was something that I didn't intend I still felt like I had let her down again.

I also noticed that she pronounced her name as "Ashay" and not "Ash-She"

"I'm sorry but...why did you pronounce her name like that?" I questioned curiously; she tilted her head at the odd question.

"That's what her parents called her and it's short for Ashelia is it not?" She laughed gently, I looked away confused, I would have to ask her about that...when the nurse reached out I was hesitant to give her my daughter – not because I didn't trust her, but because I didn't want to let her go.

Reluctantly I handed her over, I watched as she brought her back into the nursery and she came back out.

"I'll show you to the room." I followed her in a daze.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

I was gently shaken awake... I opened my eyes and looked at the nurse.

"Morning, someone's hungry." She chirped, and I noticed she was holding my daughter, without any hesitation I reached out for her and started feeing her, my breasts ached at her cry.

I smiled looking down as she latched on instantly.

"God you are so fucking beautiful..." I jumped a little, holding onto my daughter tighter as I looked around and gasped when I saw Austin sitting up, he was wearing gray scrubs and he gave me a wide smile.

He came over, I looked at him shocked as he leaned down and kissed me on the lips. Our daughter didn't even look at him as she ate.

When he pulled back he kissed my cheek gently and then sat on the bed and put his hand on her tiny head rubbing it as she ate, after a moment he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here... can you forgive me for that..." He asked gently, still holding our daughter with one hand I reached out and cupped his cheek, turning into my touch I saw vulnerability in him that I didn't see often.

"You had no idea she was going to come early, but you are going to be paying the medical bills..." I teased gently making him smile.

"It's all taken care of, and honestly Ashe, anything you want I'll give you..." I looked at him surprised he pronounced my name the actual way instead of what people usually say, he just smirked.

"Are you hungry...I saw some food places around and maybe it would be better than hospital food?" He asked. I thought about it.

"If you can find me some eggs benedict I would be forever grateful." I added, he nodded but didn't move at first.

"Have you thought of a name for her?" He gently asked, his blue eyes were wide and happy.

"What do you think, in Utah a lot of names are spelled different, I'd want her to have a classy name like Mary, Aspen, or Alice..?" I asked giving him choices of names while smiling at him – I wanted him to have final pick, he blushed and looked at the baby who was still feeding.

"She is mine, loves food same as me..." He teased. "I like the name Alice..." Austin shyly added.

"I like the name too... we can register her name later..." I added, she finally finished eating and I adjusted and grabbing a towel I started to burp her, after she burped I whipped her mouth and Austin instantly reached out and taking her laid her down on the bed and swaddled her.

"Well hello there Alice Post, you are so beautiful..." He cooed at her, picking her up I saw that she gave a tiny little yawn as he rocked her gently she instantly fell asleep and he laid her in the crib right by the bed.

My heart sored when I noticed that he was a natural with our daughter and she seemed comfortable with him.

"So...eggs benedict right?" He asked gently I nodded, he leaned forward and gave me a soft and chaste kiss and left the room making a phone call.

I leaned back against the bed and let out a sigh, looking over at our sleeping daughter I felt exhausted from everything, I smiled when Austin came back in.

"I'm having some food delivered..."

"I want to go home...I'm tired of being in an unfamiliar place" I whimpered as pain washed over me, I said it more to myself than to him. He let out a soft gasp and sat down next to me grabbing my hand, I felt tears start falling down my face. Honestly it was the truth, I had just given birth and I want to be back in Utah.

"Shhhh it's ok, I'm sorry and I understand baby, as soon as it is safe for us to leave, we are going to go home, I can clear a room out next to ours that we can built a quick baby nursery, in fact if you want to start looking at things for it we can order it now." He reassured.

"Thank you Daddy..." I replied, his eyes darked a little bit and he smiled wide, leaning forward he kissed me fiercely before pulling back and pulling me into a hug, I buried my head in his neck.

"Thank you Baby Girl, she is so beautiful and you are amazing...I love you..." He confessed holding me hard in his arms.

--- Connor's Point of View ---

I looked out the window of myself, I had sent someone to keep an eye on the cabin. I was pissed up beyond measure. What I had feared happened, and what was worse is that I couldn't get any information on whether or not her and the baby were alright.

I couldn't wait until she came home.