What was that about?

Warning!!

Chapter contains consensual but rough sexual play and extreme BDSM, sexual violence, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts. And swearing Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Austin's Point Of View ---

I woke up before her, the sun was shining in the room, warming us up after the cold night. I looked down at her calm and peacefully sleeping form. I was still holding her in my arms. I pulled her close to me, she shifted slightly but didn't wake up. As gently as I could I kissed her head and cheek.

I knew that maybe I would have to alternate between dominance and love to break her? Dominate her then love her.

I want to strip her down emotionally, like she was somehow fucking doing to me. Of all the submissive women that I have had, I never wanted to cuddle one so desperately - sleep next to one all night and hold them in my arms. Ashe was special, I wanted her with me always.

Making slow easy love had been hard for her, she fought so hard against it... I wanted to do it again.

I kissed her a bit forcefully on the lips, I moaned in pleasure as she instantly kissed me back, I tried not to smile to widely. "Time to wake up baby girl..." I softly coaxed.

"Connor?" She sleepy asked, stirring awake before opening her beautiful eyes, looking directly at me, she paled a little when she realized that it was me.

In that moment my brain, and soul went blank, it felt like the floor had fallen out from under me and my heart was ripped out at the same time.

It was almost a delayed response, but anger overtook any semblance of reasoning in this. Gently pushing her from me I threw off the covers, uncaring that we were both naked. I had to physically get away from her for a moment.

"Daddy I'm sorry...I didn't mean it...I don't know why I said that, I was confused, odd dream, Daddy, please...." She begged. I didn't even fucking respond to her - only held up my hand, signaling her to stop talking. She obeyed.

Narrowing my eyes at her as I turned I walked into my closet and pulled out the first collar, the large metal one out of a box - then a heavy chain that would have enough slack that she could go into the bathroom and walk around the room, and two locks with keys, one large for the chain itself and a smaller lock for the collar. Taking a few deep breaths to steady my emotions and breathing - I walked out of the room.

I looked over and saw how frightened she looked, at this point I didn't fucking care. She needed to be frightened.

'Why couldn't she fucking let him go? Why does he have such a strong fucking hold on her mind and body?' I internally screamed in frustration and hurt.

I stopped and look her again, she still looked frightened, it was in this moment, in my jealousy and anger that I realized a simple and honest thing... I was starting to fall HARD for her. My anger seemed to lessen that this mental confession.

'Shit.' I thought, I knew that given her personality I need to break her ties with him and make her submit to me completely. She needs to trust that I will take care of her. God, I could offer her the world, doesn't she see that?

"Stand up, now." I growled walking to the edge of the bed. She stood up - I could see her shivering, my eyes looked her over, she looked delicious, so curvy and beautiful. None of the held waver my anger towards her however, I needed to make sure that she was dreaming of me. I pulled her against me, letting my body warm her some.