Chapter 32- 2nd to 3rd. 2nd boyfriend. Part 2

Cadance's Room - 6 PM

Klaus: Did we just?

Niki: Yea... Do you want to ask it?

Klaus: Sure. Niki do you want to be my girlfriend.

[Niki being Niki ran to Klaus to hug him but instead, she kissed him on the lips by accident. Klaus didn't push her off of him instead they kept kissing.]

Everyone but Niki and Jed: Oh My God!

Niki: *Stops kissing him* What?

Cadance: You just kissed Klaus when he asked you to be his girlfriend just a few seconds ago.

Niki: Hey! I didn't mean to kiss him.

Leon:  Are you sure, Niki?

Niki: Yes...

Camila: Then why didn't you pull away from Klaus?

Niki: Umm...

Nate: Come on, Niki, we know you loved kissing him.

Niki: Look, guys, I was running towards him to hug him and not kiss him.

Camila: As for you, Klaus...

Klaus: What?

Cadance: Cami (Camila) better you not say anything, Niki and Klaus come on the bed to on us.

Camila: Klaus, why didn't you pull away when Niki kissed you?

Klaus: Because... Umm... I always want...

[My mom came in the room right when Klaus was going to tell us why he didn't pull away.]

Cadance: Mom!

Katie: Sorry, but I am wondering if Camila, Klaus, and Leon are going to be staying for dinner?

Leon: When I am here, I usually stay, and my mom doesn't pick me up until 9:30 pm when I am here.

Camila: I am not sure about my parents.

Cadance: Cami, I think you're staying the night as well as Leon.

Katie: They are staying here overnight, but as for Klaus, he will be waiting for dinner and getting picked up at 8:30 pm.

Leon: Why am I staying here. Before you say anything, Cadance, I want to stay her, but it my parent don't let me stay overnight here often.

Katie: Leon's parents had a wedding to go to, but for Camila, her parent's car has a flat tire.

Niki: Mom, can Klaus stay over?

Leon: Niki, he can't stay because his parent won't let him since it's going to be the new year

Niki: How do you know that?

Leon: Niki, I have been his best friend since kindergarten.

Niki: Oh right... I forgot about that.

Klaus: I tried convincing my parents once, but...

Leon: He ended up getting grounded for asking that question.

Niki: Aww... That means Cadance and Nate is going to be having their boyfriend/girlfriend at the house.

Klaus: Niki, I know... But my parents are strict when it comes to school nights and at night.

Cadance: Niki, don't you DARE say, "Can you ask your parents if you can stay."

Niki: Wait... Why do you think I am going to be asking him to stay here?