Alex and Jed leaving/ Maybe breakups?

[Months has past and it was the beginning of September]

August 31st

[It was the day that Cadance's and Niki's boyfriend to go back to Utah]

Violetta/Cadance's room- 10 am

Alex: *talks softly* Hey Cadance,, what's wrong?

Cadance: *Hugs Alex under the blankets* Nothing; I just want to hold you.

Alex: *talks softly and puts arms around Cadance* Are you sure?

Cadance: *talks softly* Yes, I just want to hold you and put my head on your chest.

Alex: *talks softly* Cadance, is it because I am going back to Utah and leaving Buenos Aires?

Cadance: *talks softly* *sighs* Yes, I don't want you to go.

Alex: *talks softly* I don't want to go either.

Cadance: *talks softly* Can you stay?

Alex: *talks softly* I wish I could,, but my mom isn't letting me stay here.

Cadance: *talks softly* Did you try asking her?

Alex: *talks softly* No, but she is not going to let me, I know my mom, she doesn't let me stay in places far away,, but she does let me stay at your place.

Cadance: *talks softly* Really?

Alex: *talks softly* Yes, I tried to ask her to stay at my friend's house but... why are you crying?

Cadance: *talks softly* I think my mom is going to have us break up.

Alex: *talks softly* Are you sure?

Cadance: *talks softly* Ye...

[Niki comes in the room without knocking and with Jed. Cadance and Alex screams and yanks blankets on them. Nates wakes because Cadance screamed and yelled.]

Cadance: *Yanks blankets* NIKI PETOVA KENNER WHAT THE HELL! Alex: NIKI!

Nate: Cadance, what the hell... OMG NIKI!! *Yanks Blankets*

Niki: What?

Cadance: Why didn't you knock on the door?

Nate: Jed... were you involved with this?

Jed: Yeah, I was,, but hey,, it was fun doing this because my twin's room is always locked,, so I can't do it to her.

Niki: He is the one who suggested that we do,, but he had me open the door without the knocking part.

Cadance: Niki,, close the door. It's cold out there.

Nate: Yeah,, close the door ..

Niki: Fine,, I will close the door.

Alex: What do you want anyway.

Niki: Nothing,, we just came to bother you.

Cadance: Niki, seriously,, whenever you come into my room without knocking, you want something.

Niki: That's true, but this time I don't just come in the room with Jed.

Nate: Then leave to get back to what we were doing before you came in the room.

Niki: No, we're going to stay here.

Cadance: Fine but go in the large sleeping bags that are on the mattress.

Niki: To do what?

Alex: Snuggle/Cuddle with your boyfriend.

Niki: Why would we do that?