Twins Birthday party

~November 18th, 2003 is here~

The girls were sleeping while the parents woke up to get the place ready. Took them a while to get the home prepared since it was for old 3-year-old parties for twins. The parents had the same people came to the party from Elizabeth's party since the 2 girls loved hanging out with other kids in Italy. Maria and Katie put all the presents in a separate pile for the girls so they won't have trouble finding it and push each other.

~11:00 am twins woke up~

Cadance woke up first to get ready for the day. After she finished, Vilu went in to get prepared, and Cadance went to her room to change in her clothes. Then Vilu went to her room to change into her clothes. They went downstairs to get food and forgot that it was their birthday party. When the girls when downstairs they looked up and remembered it was their birthday party. Before the guest came, they ate their breakfast, and they played their game together while they are eating. While they were eating, Violetta got a video chat from Elizabeth. Vilu put her iPad on the standing position. Cadance answered it since Vilu finishing putting the stand-up. They just started talking, but before they began, Elizabeth told the 2 girls, "Happy birthday." They were unfortunate that she couldn't attend the party, but at least the parents are going to let the girls call each other during the party.

~11:30 am they finished eating~

The girls went to the couch until 12:30 came, but some guests came since they got the kids out of the house early and on time. The kids joined the twins on the couch. When 12:30 pm came, all the guests went to the party. All the kids had their iPad, so they went to the couch to play games on their iPad. Maria called Mike so Elizabeth can join the party and Vilu can play on her iPad. All the parents were talking about things. Sometimes the kids got up to get snacks. They were playing a lot of games but it was not a group game they were playing altogether.

~5 pm came~

The parents told the kids that it was dinner time. All the kids got off their games on their iPad so that they can go for dinner. Vilu brought Katie's phone to the table since they were calling Elizabeth on the phone. The parents didn't say anything that Vilu brought the phone to the table. After all the kids finished with their food, it was the parent's turn to eat. All the kids didn't go on their iPad. They went into the girl's room to hang out before it was cake time.

~6:30 pm was cake time~

Herman went upstairs to get the girls down to have cake. All the kids were having fun with each other in their room. But when he came into the room and told them to come down for cake, they were not happy since they were having fun in their place. They all went downstairs to singing the girls happy birthday and then have cake. Elizabeth also joins in, but also they called Elizabeth on Cadance's iPad since Maria and Katie's phones were charging. Everyone that was in Vilu's room they went to the kitchen to celebrate their birthday. After everyone sang happy birthday to the girl, they ate the cake and started having fun with Elizabeth. Mike gave her Ice-Cream to celebrate their birthday in replace of cake since Mike was not going to buy cake just for them.

~It was opening presents after cake time~

Everyone went to the living room to open presents. The girls went to the couch for the parents to give them the gifts to the girls. The parents gave presents to the girls. They got all the same gifts for the girls since Cadance and Katie will be going back to Utah. They were excited when they got their gifts from everyone.

~7:20 pm came~

After all the presents opening everyone had to go home since they can't stay that late. The girls hugged and said their good-byes. It was pretty sad for them, but they had to since it was hard. Everyone said "happy birthday" to the girls and went out the door so they can go home. The parents asked the girls if they wanted to help clean, and they were surprised that they were going help. They stopped calling Elizabeth after the girl's party was done.

~After all the cleaning~

The parents told the girls to get ready for bed. The kids got ready for bed, but they played their iPad before they went to bed since their parents let them. They played until it was 9:30 pm which is past their bedtime, but when the parents had to go to bed, they were off their iPad and were sleeping already. They were surprised they were asleep before the parents went into their room. The parents didn't go to the girls to kiss them since they might wake up. The parents went to bed since they were ready to sleep.

To be continued......................